Oh gosh, its been awhile! 2 weeks with no updates! whoopiee! anyway, how are you dear readers? hope all is good and me, welp, been busy with kids, home & work plus sick.. perfect combo for great ending huh!?! hehehehe..
Welp, back to blogsville..
how I wish I got something to share like new teacups or china
how I wish I got something to share like new teacups or china



and its more like my wishful thinking at the mo!.
Furthermore, its been yonks already (in plurals!) I stop shopping for china (dishes).. not that I don't like them anymore.. but more to money and space constrains.. I just put on hold on any china or teacups shopping! hohohoho.. but I do drool each time I see any beautiful china on display or share in blogsville.. teeheheehe..
andddd... life on the home front, my termite infested home is still under renovation.. not much has been done with the house especially when weather is not in favour. We have rain almost every day.. and the day when it rain like cats and dogs was the day, that Japan was hit with another earthquake, the 3rd big ones in the past week.. *scary*..
some one told me that the earth is getting older by seconds... :o) welp, when she said that, all I could think of is the 2012 movie! *dang* scary scenes! seems like the earth is coming to an end!
Anyhow.. forget about that for awhile and lets enjoy and appreciate what we have.. like the photos below.. teehee!..
An old teacup that I have in my cupboard by Royal Albert in Pastella series!.
Just to tell you that this is not a new purchase.. teehehehehehe.. I already had this for awhile..
Just to tell you that this is not a new purchase.. teehehehehehe.. I already had this for awhile..
the day I received this cup was the day that I wanted to do a happy dance..
happiness was all inside me..
this is the cup that I wanted for so long and I've been seeing them many times in eBay and online stores.. but sadly since the price were damn expensive and after like thousand times thinking and re-thinking, I normally would just walk off from the cup..
this is the cup that I wanted for so long and I've been seeing them many times in eBay and online stores.. but sadly since the price were damn expensive and after like thousand times thinking and re-thinking, I normally would just walk off from the cup..
What a perfect set for me! And the price I had was unbelievable as most of the sets that I'd surveyed, mostly would cost about 50 - 100 bucks per cup/set and above! So, to get mine a small fraction from that is purely luck!.
(sorry for the photos.. lighting was out! :-D)
just wonderful!
I've seen this cup in many shapes and colours combination..
all are so pretty but to see pink & green together just melt my heart!
I wish to find another set either in green and pink or vice versa anddd also in different shape if possible.. and Isn't that awesome!? welp, another wishful thinking of mine!
On other notes, I recently join an Easter Swap hosted by Terri and my partner is talented Dawn. Dawn is such a creative person and did amazing projects which awed me all the time! So, dear Dawn, your basket is ready and hope you like them so much!..
Till next post dear ones..
Don't forget to visit Martha & Terri, Sandi ,Cindy and Beverly as
they have more beautiful pretties to share!
(scheduled post)
Adieu!
they have more beautiful pretties to share!
(scheduled post)
Adieu!
18 comments:
Oh my gosh Fitty! We're living parallel lives. LOL We just had termite work done. I also have put a hold on shopping for awhile. I have boxes of china I have yet to unpack. However, if I actually was to find one of those pretty cups...I think I would have to make an exception. LOL
Happy Pink Saturday!
Oh Fitty I love the C&S nice plain and pastel lol
Love Dawn xx
Hey Fitty, I just love your cup and saucer! Just my colours!!! I too am thinking I don't need any more china - it is such an addiction, don't you think??
Suzyq
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love this cup and plants!
~ Gabriela ~
Happy Pink Saturday to you ~ what lovely pinks for Spring :O)
What a pretty teacup, Fitty! And are those little turtles I saw in one of your photos? Oh my, are they ever cute! My brother and I each had one when we were kids; loved them! We used to have turtle races! Happy Pink Saturday, my friend and take care.
Blessings,
Sandi
What a pretty cup-I can see why you like collecting china-I have quite a collection too!
Lovely vignettes and flowers. Your photos are beautiful and looking so romantic and elegant, Fitty. Hope you have a great week...Christine
Fitty, beautiful cup .. I see why you wanted it! Gorgeous simplicity and wonderful spring color. happy tea day.
I love your pink and green teacup it is absolutely beautiful.
Hope your termite problem is soon a thing of the past.
Have a most Blessed Easter.
Hugs,
Penny
Fitty,
I too had to put a hold on buying because I have way too much stuff!!
LOL!!
The last tea cup is just stunning!! Drop dead gorgeous!!
Hugs,
Debbie
I hope you are feeling much better now, and I also hope that your termites decide they would like to live somewhere else!
Your cup is so delicate and pretty! I too, love those colors and the softness of the design.
Thank you so much for sharing with us today.
Hugs,
Terri
Such a pretty cup! I hadn't seen one quite like it before!
Welcome back to the blogville! loving your cute teacup, the color is sooo adorable!! sorry to hear about ur termite invested home, i think im going to have a prob here in my home too, urghhh, i'm like you, right now i dont think i can afford to buy teacups as i need a job FAST hahahaha but anyway i hope everything goes well soon and have a great easter swap!! :)
salam fitty,
duduk2 rehat kat umah ari ini, so browse..ade posting baru..thanks for sharing. well, nanti umah dah siap ..selalu wat posting ye..I always love to see what you have in store for us.
I absolutely love that teacup - Royal Albert just does the most magnificent things!
<><
Concetta
Hi Fitty!
What pretty photos you shared with us today! And your teacup is so beautiful!
Oh Fitty, that pink teacup is so pretty! What a wonderful collection of teacups you have!
Post a Comment