Daisies daze..



Kathleen Kelly
: I love daisies.
Joe Fox: You told me.
Kathleen Kelly: They're so friendly.
Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?

(script taken from You've Got Mail movie)

Hello happy readers..
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Have you watched the Royal Wedding?
Such a beautiful and awesome couple!
Love her dress! So Grace Kelly like!

Anyhow, this week am sharing with you another series I have..


Turquoise Daisy trio called Marguerite..
I never see daisy in this colour..
but this Marguerite really took my heart away..


Love the colour and the Avon shape cup..
this pattern came in many shapes but this Avon shape is a rare ones..


I've seen another Marguerite with turquoise rim, fluted scalloped edge..
my oh my.. sooo beautiful.. but too bad I have no idea whats the price is
and I also don't know when this pattern was introduced..


I can imagine how beautiful if one could have a full tea set of this Marguerite..
superb!

even when you put the cup upside down the daisy still looks pretty!..




here is the backstamp..


So happy people, I got to go now..
Hope you like the pictures here..
and I am off to the field..
and who knows might find few bunches of blooming Daisies..
;-)

and its not to late to wish you all Happy Belated Easter!



Don't forget to visit Martha & Terri, Sandi ,Cindy and Beverly as
they have more beautiful pretties to share!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.