Veronica is mine..

Where would I start..
let me see..
weeks back, if you remember,
I did a post on Rosemary Sheraton series teacup!


and guess what?
The Veronica duo that I've been eying and raving about
after seeing Sandi's is here right in front of me!

Thanks so much Sandi!

The teacup arrived ages ago..
and only recently I am able to open the box and enjoy the beauty of this cup!.

If anyone asked me why I love Veronica,
welp, my answer is super duper easy..

I love the colour,
the pattern and
design of the cup!
As simple as that..

And if you were following my blog,
I love collecting Royal Albert in series
and this Sheraton is one of the series I have..

This set came in six colours.. and this aqua blue Veronica is one of them
and to answer a question from a reader, where did I get all my teacups..


Welp, I mostly got my Royal Albert duos or trios or any other well known names from eBay and other online shops and portals.. I don't visit antique stores here at my side of the world, as the price of this duos or trios are mostly expensive and beyond my imagination!

So the best thing to do is scout around from the world wide web.. and if you lucky enough, you might find this precious treasures at a very affordable price compared to what have been offered from the antique stores.. mine mostly came with a limit.. and sometimes I did get precious treasures for less than 5 bucks or even 0.99 cents! Jackpot!

On how often I bought my cups, welp, I bought one or two teacups every few months or so. Am not rich, and this hobby of mine (collecting dishes), is not something that is a must buy and didn't come top on the list!. So, as and when I saw cups that didn't cost me arms and legs, I considered it is a done deal! :-).

and last but not least question ~ on my photos.. welp, I am amateur in this.. and my camera is just a simple one that has basic function and nothing or even near to DSLR.. so, at times, I managed to snap nice photos with good lighting and sometimes I don't.. sometimes I took photos at my parent's home and sometimes from mine if the area (background) is neat and tidy and pretty.. otherwise, I just put on hold of snapping photos.. until I feel like doing it again.. hehehehe.. so, if you happen to enjoy my photos, I am delighted to share more.. :o)

Welp, I hope I explain well.. :o)

Till another post!
Adieu!

(this is a scheduled post.
I am neither here nor there when this post is up)

Don't forget to visit Martha & Terri, Sandy, Cindy, Beverly,
for more beautiful posts!





19 comments:

Jem said...

Such a gorgeous pattern!!!

Jem xXx

Susan said...

Fitty your Veronica teacup is just gorgeous!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi dear Fitty,
I am so happy that you finally got your teacup! It is a pretty thing, isn't it? One of my favourite colours is aqua so this teacup is one of my favourites! Your photos are fabulous! Thanks for sharing its loveliness with us today and thanks for coming by for tea with me.

Blessings,
Sandi

Terri said...

Fitty, I think you have an eye for beauty! Your photos get better and better! And your tea cup is totally gorgeous, no doubt about it at all. The pattern is really lovely, and the colors are fabulous.
Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Terri

Martha's Favorites said...

Fitty: I love a teal cup. They are so special to look at. Yours is stunning. I have never seen one like this. Thank you for always being faithful and sharing your treasures with us. You are the best. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

♥ Miss Tea said...

lovely pattern on the Veronica teacup! I agree that the most affordable place (coz im far away from rich also ) to buy teacups is the world wide web, especially ebay, and i also buy a teacup or teapot every once in a couple of month coz (one) i ran out of space to put them and (two) i'm jobless and still depend on hubby's salary hehehe...so yes as long as it doesnt cost us arms and legs, i think it's allright to spoil our hobby once in a while :) Thanks for sharing and you took lovely pictures too!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello Fitty,
o.k., you are welcome for the black-blue muffin, I left it for you!
This Sheraton Veronica cup is a real beauty and a color, which is seldom to find. Very very beautiful.
I also buy a lot of my things on ebay, because the antique stores are expensive and we don't have so many around. And shopping in the www is very nice because I can do it in my free time and at home.
Greetings, Johanna

Beth said...

Fitty, I really enjoyed this post. I love your tea cup - the color is stunning!
Blessings to you, Beth

xinex said...

I am surprised to see something that is not pink here on your blog, Fitty. How lovely! I love the shape and the color....Christine

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

So pretty...Love those blue roses.

Blessings Kelsie

Lynn said...

Am so delighted your received the beautiful Veronica tea cup/saucer from Sandi. How thoughtful that was. Does not matter where we get our tea cups, just that we all love anything regarding tea. How blessed you are to have found good bargain on ebay. Enjoy your newest cup and all the others. On any day, a cup of tea will bring a smile. Blessings.

Bookie said...

This is a most unusual color for sure...lovely.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Fitty.
I just love the colors of this beautiful tea cup and saucer!! So very pretty and it would look so nice in my Living Room! LOL!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Tara said...

Such a pretty tea cup!!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I have not seen Veronica before but can see why you love this pattern, very pretty.
Thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

Fitty, your cups are breathtaking. I also am enchanted with Royal Albert cups. You take great photos, too! Thank you for stopping by my blog today and commenting. Come anytime! Susan

The Tablescaper said...

These are a bit different. Love the blue bouquets.

- The Tablescaper

Betty said...

It is so beautiful.You are the lucky one. I love the color blue.

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

Dear Fitty, beautiful teacup and the color is very lovely. I want to thank you for visiting my blog and your nice comment. Please accept my apologies, since I was away on a mission trip to Arizona, I could no reply to comments.
Have a blessed day! ~*~Wendy~*~

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.