Pot, barrels and boxes!

Hello everyone!
Hows your day treating you?
Hope all is good
This week lets take a break from teacups..
and show something different..
which is my barrels and pot..

I don't have much in my collection.
I have three with handles and one without..
and they are mostly vintage..
and came from the Victorian era I believe..

They came in many shapes and sizes
with all so beautiful patterns and designs.
This hexagon chintzy shaped barrel came from James Kent factory
and considered one of my the earliest vintage barrel I have..

The chintzy barrel came in many shapes
and I've seen them on the net which are so pretty..

The next barrel is a bit curvaceous..
from Crown Staffordshire..
I love the floral and ribbons pattern on it..

Even the handle is so unique!
very curvy!

While this barrel below is my least fave!
Don't really like the floral design on it..
and why did I get it in the first place?
I wonder!

last but not least my one and only jam pot..
small and pretty..
Hope you like the photos.

Most of the barrels and pot are for display
and as for now,
they are safely wrapped in the boxes
due to my moving to another house
for temporary measures..



Yeah, the bubble wrap, the boxes in previous posts
were about me packing the entire house knick knacks!

I can't hardly wait to settle down
and hope this would be the last packing and unpack to do.
I might take a blog break as I would like to settle down at this temporary house.
My house is like being hit my tornado..

The feeling of unsettled ~ like a Nomad is soo not me.
I miss my kitchen.
I miss cooking and baking.

but on the other note,
I am looking forward to play with colour charts,
fabrics and play house!

Till another post!
Adieu!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.