Hello Happy People..
Its been a week I've not updating anything..
I've been kindda busy..
too many household issues need to settle..
and my timetable both at home and work slowly screwing up on me..
At times, I just feel I am neither here nor there..
But anyhow, I am still standing on this earth
and has not fallen off the earth, yet!..
So, today, am sharing another lovely teacup!
A short teacup post ~
Moss Rose by Royal Albert.
These photos were taken yonks ago..
and here are few of them that I could find in my lappie..
12 comments:
Fitty, the moss rose teacup is gorgeous! I love dainty teacups and I think Royal Albert is the best for china!
seems every royal albert pattern is beautiful!
Hi Fitty!
This is such a lovely teacup and saucer! So pretty and delicate.
Oh, I love that sweet teacup Fitty! Have got to find me one. The colors and pattern are beautiful!
Hello Fitty,
take a break and have a cup of tea! The cup is just lovely.
Greetings, Johanna
Your teacup is very exquisite, Fitty. I love it!...Christine
ooooh I love your moss rose royal albert teacup and saucer, beautiful! and i agree it does look like cath kidston washed roses pattern, beautiful!! I do love colin firth but i havent watched the king's speech but it will be soon! i'm in love with him when i first saw his movie "an importance of being Earnest" and "Pride and Prejudice", love him! and he deserves the bafta and oscars awards! Thanks for sharing!
It is a lovely teacup. I like the dainty blues mixed with the wonderful moss rose.
Fitty, glad you're back! Your cup is so pretty; the shape and colors are a dainty teatime addition. Sometimes, I think, not enough credit is given to the saucer (O, I feel an 'ode to a saucer' coming on). Yours is sooo pretty; the wavy pattern, and flowers in the center and around the dish - just lovely.
Thank you for posting, and have a happy day,
Marianne
Oh yes Fitty, Moss Rose is one of the prettiest tea cup patterns! I love the dainty flowers and the shape of the cup. Gorgeous!
I agree with you about the Oscars. I loved The King's Speech too.
I didn't see Black Swan, but I do think Natalie is a fine actress.
Hugs,
Terri
A very pretty cup. I have a moss rose in my garden, It has the same foerny moss surrounding the bids and the scent is heavenly. Sorryy your week has been so busy, Elaine
I didn't see the movie yet, but it is on my list.
Your moss rose cup is so pretty. Royal Albert patterns are so wonderful! Happy Teacup Tuesday!
Post a Comment