The last invitation?..

I saw an invitation that I shall not miss!

The Invitation was very tempting that made me pinky jump with joy!
Off I made some queries.

No later than a day
a reply received.

And no later than few hours
Deal was made.

And few weeks after,
Invitation was mine.

Can you describe the beauty of Invitation?
No I can't..

cause it is so beautiful
speechless I become!

I awed.I gasped.

I swooned.


My heart fluttered!
Delighted!
Will I get Invited again?
Perhaps..






One of my dreams came true!

Don't forget to visit Martha & Terri, Sandy, Cindy, Beverly,
for more beautiful posts!

Till next post!
Adieu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

footnote:
I would like to thank Carolyn for being my main inspiration!
Without her beautiful teacups and photos, I might not peruse for this cups.
My thanks also goes to these beautiful women
~ Helena, Helen, Rosie & Nancy
for letting me get these beautiful cups.
They are such wonderful people and
I can't thank enough as this Invitation series
is one of the hardest set to find and to complete!

31 comments:

Pretty Pink Cherub said...

They are absolutely beautiful!!! TYFS!!! Have a wonderfuol weekend!! Many Hugs! Tammy

saltbox
treasures
said...

Oh, I just love your set of teacups! They are so beautiful. I would jump for joy to have such a wonderful set!
Have a great day!
~ Julie

Amanda said...

Hi Fitty! So nice to meet you! Thank you for your sweet vist. Your teacups are beautiful! I too am partial to pink roses :)
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

Olga Poltava said...

So beautiful!

xinex said...

Gorgeous set, Fitty!...Christine

Tania said...

What gorgeous teacups, thanks for popping by my blog.

Biljana said...

Oooooooh so beautiful, I love it:-)
Thanks for stopping by, hugs Biljana

Carolyn said...

I am so happy for you to have got your pink invitation!

Have a good weekend,
Carolyn

Victorian1885 said...

Love these tea cups!! Have a great weekend!

Susan said...

Fitty!! Your teacups are gorgeous!!

monah http://graciouscottage.com/ said...

Hi Fitty,

Visiting you from Pink Saturday.

I love those pastels cups.

monah

Gee said...

salam fitty,

teramat lah lawa dan cantikkkkkk..bila lah boleh akak dpt cam tu juga?

♥ Miss Tea said...

gorgeous teacups! congrats for getting them, love it!!! i especially love the blue one it stands out so much, or maybe also coz it's one of my fave color after pink! love all of them!! Happy Pink Saturday!

Mermaids of the Lake said...

They are just so beautiful! Love them!

Unknown said...

Sweetie, your tea cups are FABULOUS & elegant. Envy ...

Happy PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Gabriela Delworth . Instructional Designer & Professional Crafts Designer. said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Love these cups, beautiful!



~ Gabriela ~

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, Fitty, your new teacup is exquisite! I love the shade of pink! What a lovely addition to your already wonderful collection! Love it! Happy Pink Saturday and thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

They are really lovely. Happy Pink Saturday.

Abramyan Avenue said...

I'm swooning right now!! They are absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!
Have a wonderful weekend!
-April

Ginger said...

I don't believe I have ever seen any more beautiful teacups as those. Thank you for sharing with me.
Ginger

Amisha said...

Lovely, lovely teacups!

Char said...

What a lovely set of teacups. One color for any mood you may be in. Love the yellow one......oops, did I just say yellow!! You bet, it's my favorite.
Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Terri said...

Oh Fitty! Pink Invitation is so gorgeous! No wonder you are over the moon about it. You are in good company as we are all drooling over it too!
Thank you so much for sharing your new fab find with us.
Hugs,
Terri

Marianne C. said...

Fitty, I like all the pretty Spring colors so much! What a fun and sweet teacup set.

Have a very happy day,
Marianne

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Fitty!

You have the most beautiful teacups! I love coming here to visit. I would love one of these invitation cups. Where did you get it? thanks so much for any information.

Debbie

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

It is so nice to meet other people fond of PINK ROSES ;) Thank you for visiting and your sweet comment.
Have a blessed day!
~*~Wendy~*~

Elaine said...

What beautiful pastel shaded cups - just gorgeous - thanks for sharing. Elaine x

KathyB. said...

I can already imagine a tea given by you with these teacups as the main attraction. The table setting decoration possibilities are endless and the color scheme , why any choice because of the variety. The cups themselves are the uniting factor. What beauty and fun~ your invitation to imagination for the tea table.

zs said...

salam azie...
lama dah tak sapa azie...wah memang cantik abis set tu...tahniah dah dpt whole set...memang tak jemu mandang..akak tumpang seronok nenguk koleksi azie....

Jocelyn said...

What beautiful teacups. The roses take my breath away. Thank you for stopping by and visiting.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I adore these C&S just the colours I love them

Love dawn xx

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.