Happy Pink Saturday

Am dancing happily as we celebrate Chinese New Year, the third day at my side of the world. And Chinese New Year is not complete ~ if there is no Pink Peonies, cups of tea, wonderful Chinese dishes and wonderful people to share this Rabbit Year good fortune.

For today, am sharing also another good news that tickle me pink!.. I've been featured in Beverly's Pink Saturday post today. It is such an honoured. This is the first time and I am smiling like a Cheshire cat.. teeehee.. No doubt!. :D

And speaking of cups, I would like to share two pairs of my favorite teacups from Royal Albert, which is un-named but to some collectors, this Malvern shaped cups are called Bridesmaid.

It was a field day to get the cups! I never thought that I would have both patterns. Its like a dream came true! I have the first cup back in August last year and you can read about it here.

Here are the cups.. see their differences.
One has some gold floral around the cup's and saucer's rim
while the other one without them.

The other differences is at the cup's foot.
One has gold band while the other one is just plain white.

I have no words to describe the beauty of this cups.

I believe, they would look good if in complete set of six
with teapot, sugar and creamer.

So without further delay, I'm letting you enjoy the photos
I took at my parent's home.
(Bear with me, this is a long post with lots of photos)

Look at the handle.
Very delicate and curvy.


there is a posy of roses inside of both cups.




















Hope you like the cups and wishing all of you Happy Pink Saturday
and Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrating this Auspicious Day.

Don't forget to visit Beverly for more beautiful posts!

till then!
Adieu!
xo
fitty

(this is a pre-scheduled post as I am no where near a computer nor have internet line.
I am back down south with my family & relatives)

35 comments:

very merry vintage style said...

Congrats on your Pink Saturday feature! Those cups are just lovely! Such a beautiful pattern and that gold makes me swoon! Have a wonderful {Pink} Saturday!
Mary

Fishtail Cottage said...

so pretty....so close to being the same, yet so different! I've learned so much about tea cups since i started blogging & finding now, how fabulous Royal Albert Tea Cups are....xoox

Becky said...

Your cups are so lovely! I can see why you like them so much.

D. Jean Quarles said...

So lovely. Hope you are having a great P.S. where ever you are.

LV said...

Welcome to the Pink Saturday feature. You have a very nice blog and I enjoyed visiting. Those cups are wonderful pieces.

Kim said...

Fitty... Those teacups are so pretty. My favorite shade of pink and with the pretty rose pattern, they are exactly the sort of thing I would snap up in a heartbeat if I ever had the chance. You are very lucky to have them in your collection.

Enjoy your teacups and your Chinese New Year celebration !!

Kim

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Fitty!

Very pretty post. Lovely cups & peonies.

PS blessings to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Congratulations on being featured on Bev's blog. Your cups are beautiful.

Karen

Susan said...

Oh my, Fitty, those cups are divine. I especially love the one with the gold edging. I'm feel like a queen sipping out of either one of those! Take care. Susan

Grace said...

How wonderful you are featured on Pink Saturday! Congratulations. I love your beautiful tea cups. Happy Pink Saturday. Grace xoox

MomWaldsPlace said...

Thanks for sharing the teacups. It is almost as if we could reach out and touch them.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Congrats on being featured this week, my friend, and Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty! Your teacups are simply scrumptious! I am lovin the delicate pink and the roses are so sweet! You always share the most beautiful china! Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Susan said...

Fitty your teacups are gorgeous!! I love them both with or without the gold!

Gail said...

Your tea cups are increditably beautiful, I can see why your so happy with them, just makes one go awwwwwww.
Congrats on being featured.
Happy PS
Gail

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty,
Congrats on being featured on Beverly's blog. You are so deserving.
Love your darling cups. What beautiful treasures. I love the soft color of the pink and the details are amazing. I can see you must really cherish these. Love the peony to accent your pretty pics. You have the best rose collections ever.

Best wishes for a wonderul Chinese new year.
Have a special weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday Fitty, Love your rose tea cups and the subtle differences. So beautiful. Hugs to you and have a wonderful pink filled weekend! Marilou

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Fitty, Thanks for sharing your tea cups. I too love getting to know others from around the world. Congratulations on being featured. Blessings

Gee said...

salam fitty,

seperti biasa memang cantik...(dan akak tak de satu pun, sedihnye...)

keep on collecting so that kak gee can cuci mata...hehehe..

Monica said...

Fitty,
happy PS! Your china and roses never cease to amaze me! Simply wonderful!
Monica x.

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Fitty!

Happy New Year to you! Love your pretty cups!

Jeri ~ said...

Congrats on being featured on Pink Saturday - your teacup post is beautiful!!

Arabella said...

The cups are so gorgeous - such a lovely post!

I'm a new follower visiting from Pink Saturday ~ hope you can come see me sometime: http://sallyleebythesea.com

Thanks & Happy PS!! :O)

Claudia said...

Fitty, these cups are GORGEOUS! I can see why you fell in love with them. My goodness, you find the most wonderful china.

xo
Claudia

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Congratulations for being the featured blog today, Fitty!

I love and I collect teacups. I don't have any as beautiful as these.

Happy Pink Saturday!
xo
Deborah in North Carolina

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Fitty,
These are just the most stunning tea cups!! The handles are so elegant and the pattern and the color combination is just superb!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Mari said...

HELLO FITTY AND HAPPY PINK SATURDAY~OH WOW THOSE PINK TEA CUPS ARE JUST GORGEOUS :) CONGRATS ON YOUR PINK SATURDAY FEATURE :)

XO~MARI

Jeanne said...

Hello Fitty, congratulations on being featured On Beverly's pink Saturday. Your post today is as always so very charming. This pattern is gorgeous. I'm happy for you to have found additional pieces. The perfect pink Saturday post.
Warm hugs, Jeanne

Summer Gypsy said...

Hi there! Beautiful cups and saucers! I have a small collection of special teacups, and they are just so fun to look at. I'm off to check out some more of your posts. Your blog is totally gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my place on Pink Saturday!
:)Marilyn

Anonymous said...

those beautiful cups are truly fit for a queen as you are no doubt today, being Beverly's guest of honor. Happy Pink Saturday Fitty. :)

Pamela Gordon said...

Fitty, it's nice to meet you. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your tea cups and saucers are so pretty. I don't know what it is about pink, roses and flowers - I seem to really love them a lot lately :-) Happy Chinese New Year to you! Blessings, Pamela

Char said...

Beautiful teacups, love the one with the gold on the base and not the top, fit for a queen. Congratulations on being featured and a very Happy Pink Saturday, Char

quakerhillfarm said...

What a pretty post! Love those sweet little cups. Also,Thanks for sharing on my blog. I have become your latest one to follow you. Lynn

mo said...

Hi Fitty! Happy Rabbit! Your teacups are beautiful. I love the pictures where they are stacked. *hugs*

Holly said...

Congratulations on being the featured PINK Saturday girl! Your pictures are soooo good!!
Happy Pink Saturday!

xinex said...

Your teacups are just adorable, Fitty...Christine

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.