Old English Rose


Thank god, teehee.. you didn't see me jump up with joy coz am sooo excited
to share with you this beautiful piece that I just found!

A pink Malvern shaped teacup of Royal Albert Old English Rose!

I hardly believe that this would be mine!
Seriously I was totally blown away when I saw this cup up for sale!..
Reason being this cup is unique and rare too!.
I used to see the one like this.. but never see one like this pink cup!..
(I guess the saucer is from different set)

So, the moment I saw it,
I grabbed it fast!
and thanks to Helena, for letting me get this!
Its like my dream came true!

Just look athe roses!
two roses with darker and lighter pink!
Gorgeous!

Look at the pink rim! Beautiful with scallop around them!

this is the handle of the cup! Sexy!
teehee!

Do you agreed that tea would taste great in this cup?
teehee!

I have no words to tell how beautiful this cup is..
so lets the photos do the talk!
teehee

there were even roses inside the cup too!
kindda big roses!
lovely!








By now I guess I could sleep like a baby!
One of my dreams came true!

Don't forget to visit Martha & Terri, Sandy, Cindy, Beverly,
for more beautiful posts!

till then!
Adieu!
xo
fitty

39 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

congratulations..she is beautiful!

Susan said...

OMG I do love that beautiful Old English Rose teacup!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

Very lovely! Come and visit my blog for more teacups.
Blessings ~*~ Wendy ~*~

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello Fitty,
yes, it is beautiful, such a lovely cup.
Thank you for sharing.
Greetings, Johanna

Anonymous said...

Only a true china lover could squeal with delight over a teacup. I know that feeling. The cup is fabulous and a treasure forever.

Anne said...

Love the roses inside the teacup and love the pink color on the outside of the cup. Nice.

BrushedByAnAngel said...

Gosh, I love teacups with roses and this one is a real beauty. Happy Pink Saturday,
Brenda

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Hello Fitty,
What a lucky girl - the teacup and saucer are just beautiful! Pink loveliness. Happy Pink Saturday!
- Susan

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

Absolutely beautiful! That has always been my favorite pattern. I'd drink tea out of it everyday! :)

Hope you're having a fabulous Pink Saturday!

Sheri :)

Kathleen said...

How pretty, puts me in a ROSE y mood! :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tea set.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. Happy PS.

Debbie

Mari said...

JUST GORGEOUS!!!
HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT PINK SATURDAY :)

XO~MARI

Abramyan Avenue said...

I can see why you were so excited! It's absolutely beautiful. The colors are amazing!! Congratulations on a beautiful piece!
-April

Jany Schindler said...

Absolutely beautiful.
ENJOY!
Jany
Don't forget to "Look in the Nook"

Olivia said...

Oh I am In Heaven with this beautiful teacup! WOWEEEEE Love it!
Hugs,
Olivia

bj said...

This is one of the prettiest cups I've ever seen. I could enjoy just plain HOT WATER in this beauty. :)

Char said...

I have to admit, I have never seen that pattern and it's a beauty. You are right about the roses and the two toned pinks. I would have grabbed it myself!! You did good girlfriend, it's a keeper and the perfect way to begin the day. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Betzie said...

GORGEOUS cup!! Would love to sip tea out of it. I'd feel like royalty!

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning,
You are a lucky girl, that is a wonderful find. I have my mom's teacup and saucer collection and know how precious they are.

Happy Sunday ~Natalie

My Dream Canvas said...

This looks so lovely. I look forward to you stopping by at My Dream Canvas:-)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Such a beautiful teacup, Fitty! I love the roses; they are scrumptious! Love the soft pink on the teacup too. I know you are pleased as I would be. Please stop by tomorrow and sign up with inlinkz to join my tea party around 4:00 PM, ok? Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Ooooh that is soooo pretty! You have the loveliest teacups I've ever seen.

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Tricia said...

Beautiful tea cup and saucer! What a wonderful find!

Gee said...

salam fitty,

tahniah. koleksi teacups semakin bertambah. memang cantik oer ni..akak suka tapi blm ade lagi. hehehe...

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

Beautiful tea cup. The roses look real!!! You have found a treasure. ~~Sherry~~

Anonymous said...

Your tea cup is beautiful and unique. I've never seen one like it!

Pellie / Penny said...

congratulation on your great find. it is truly a spectacular cup.

Hugs,
Penny

Terri said...

Oh yes! That is a beautiful style of Old English Rose! I have never seen that version before.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Hugs,
Terri

Marianne C. said...

Hello, Fitty,

Your teacup/saucer is lovely. I like the waved edges of the cup and the roses inside of it. Of course the colors are beautiful. I'm so glad you were able to get it.

Happy sipping,
Marianne

Tara said...

I love your tea cup! Suce pretty pale pink on the outside, and a burst of colourful roses on the inside!!

Lynn said...

Oh how I love the pink roses, so many of them, on this teacup. So happy that you found it or it found you! Thank you for sharing your happiness and newest treasure.

Tricia said...

Very, very pretty...congratulations on your find :)

♥ Miss Tea said...

Im so addicted in floral especially roses pattern teacup, yours are soooo beautiful!!

Under Her Wings said...

What beautiful finds you made! I love the roses. My mother always loved them, and that tea cup and saucer remind me of her. Thanks for your sweet comment on my post. Have a blessed day. Gloria

xinex said...

This is really adorable, just a perfect addition to your pink roses collection, Fitty...Christine

Martha's Favorites said...

Fitty: You have the most amazing tea cups. I love this one. Large rose tea cups are always a favorite with me. I would love to me a mouse in your house and see all the pretty things you have. Blessings, Martha

The Vintage Rose said...

Oh how beautiful! I have some Old English Rose cups and saucers and plates, but not one like this- not even this shape, although I do have a couple of different shapes. A true - Dream Come True - Congratulations!
I will be on the look out now too.

Tina said...

Hello!
Your blog is beautiful!
I also really like cups, teapots, porcelain in general ... I'm following you ... I do not understand their language, so I use google translator to write to you, if something wrong, excuse me, right?
'll always be here ... ah! , you allow me to copy your images? I will say that it is clear from your blog, so you can learn more Brazilian ... I hope your answer ...
Hugs
Tina (SONHAR E REALIZAR)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.