Being an ardent fan of Royal Albert,
I would like to thank Sandi who inspired me
to acquire this beautiful Royal Albert teacup in Sheraton Series.
Sandi shared this beautiful teacups in one of her posts!
Hers was Veronica teacup with aqua roses!
I would like to thank Sandi who inspired me
to acquire this beautiful Royal Albert teacup in Sheraton Series.
Sandi shared this beautiful teacups in one of her posts!
Hers was Veronica teacup with aqua roses!
If you asked me how I felt the first time I saw the cup?
welp, below is the answer: -
welp, below is the answer: -
- my dear Sandi, I am falling in love with your Veronica by Royal Albert! I want the same teacup like yours too! oh gosh.. my heart beats faster when I saw that cup you know! teehee.. now I got to look for that cup soon! thanks for being my inspiration! have a great day!
I found all the six series..
but luck was still not with me until I saw this Rosemary!..
I really can't imagine that it would be mine
after it went tru lots of emails going back and forth. Thus I am so thankful!.
and gold trimmings in Montrose shape cup really melt my heart!
Just look at this saucer.. it makes me smile,
does it smile back at you too? :-)
Thank you again for the visits!.
My thanks also to those who always inspire me to beautiful pretties!
Love you tonnes!
till then!
Adieu!
xo
fitty
31 comments:
So fun! I went antiquing today & purchased a Royal Albert teacup for $10. I was so excited because i knew it was a great deal! Also, found two three footed tea cups to add to my collection....one was only $5. & the other was $10. - great day for me! Love your Royal Albert (above) the print of those flowers are so pretty! xoox
Hi Fitty,
Your Rosemary teacup is lovely and so like mine only different shades of flowers. I hope you find your Veronica. Royal Albert does make such beautiful teacups and china in general, don't they! Wishing you a lovely day and happy hunting!
Blessings,
Sandi
What a beautiful cup! I agree I love Royal Albert......I have never seen that one. I have some different Christmas pieces I bought in London, cherish them. Congrats on your find!
Very beautiful. I love teacups with roses but in germany they are hard to find.
Good luck for your hunting on treasures,
Tanja
I love rose china of any kind!! Your china is gorgeous!
Hello, I just found your blog. Lovely teacup. For more pink roses come and visit my blog.
Blessings!
~*~ Wendy ~*~
What a beautiful teacup. The Rosemary pattern is so pretty with the dainty roses and gold scrolls and yes, it makes me smile. :-)
salam fitty,
another beautiful teacup. tak rugi singgah cni. sorry for being late. damn bz right now. thanks for sharing.
I really adore Royal Albert tea pots and cups. They really are some of my favorites. This little cup is so adorable. It has the most beautiful flowers on it.
Sherry
Hello Fitty :) That cup most definitely makes me smile ~ it is just Gorgeous, but then of course it would be because it is by Royal Albert, and we know what beautiful pieces they make! I hope you will one day find the cup like Sandi's...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)
Warmest hugs, Brenda
Very pretty cup today!
Hi Fitty!
Oh, his Rosemary tacup and saucer is just so lovely! The pretty softness of the pattern is just wonderful!
Oh I loved this cup too when I first saw it. So beautiful with all those gorgeous flowers on it!
I am so glad you were able to find what you were looking for.
Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Terri
A Rosemary is as good as a Veronica while you wait for Veronica to make her way to you.
Your teacup is just beautiful.
Hugs,
Penny
Oh! What a very pretty Royal Albert teacup!
I love your tea cup! So pretty!!
My goodness, this teacup is real darling. Lucky you to have it ;-)
Hi Fitty: That tea cup is just stunning! I want one too! Wow, thank you for sharing it with us. You never disappoint me with your beautiful things. You make Tea Cup Tuesday so special. Blessings, Martha
I like Royal Albert things and your teacup is so pretty! Nothing like pink roses!
Fitty, you do find some of the prettiest delicate rose patterns! The roses are just so charmingly splendid circling the saucer. I want to paint them right now.
Thank you for making me smile.
Blessings, Marianne
Fitty ... well done! Rosemary is gorgeous! Happy Tea Day!
I love your Royal Albert pieces.I will look out for that pattern for you and if I see any when I am out 'china hunting' I will let you know! Thanks for visiting! :0)
Oh my gosh Fitty! I am in love with that teacup. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words. I appreciate all of your beautiful goodness you share.
Hugs,
Judy
Love, love your teacup. I just bought a few myself by Royal Albert. I just posted them up on my blog. I too collect teacups. I will never have enough teacups.
Sharing a cup of tea with you is always a pleasure
Hugs
What a beautiful teacup, Fitty. No wonder you fell in love with it. It fits so well with your other collection too....Christine
The Rosemary teacup is very beautiful. You have so many lovely teacups! Do you have tea parties in your home using these precious cups & saucers? What do you serve with tea?
Your rose cups and saucers all fit in with your home and decorating. Do you have roses growing outside your home? Lovely, very lovely.
Beautiful post thank you for sharing,HPS.
When I bought my last house, we moved in and the owner had left a ton of things behind. She said whatever is there, it's yours. Most was garbage, but she did leave a complete 8 person setting of Royal Albert china!
Gorgeous china! I love pink roses! Thank you for stopping by!
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment