Life...



Where would I start?
Long story or short ones?
Bored ones or happy ones?
Sad ones or love ones?

tense.
stress.

Life is not always like a bed of roses.
All so beautiful and sweet fragrance.

There are times
shit hits you bad!

Then that is the time when you feel like its the end of your journey.
That is also when you think thousands of ways of making a better life.
and that is also the time when you console your heart with
oh no worry all is well again soon..
but, the fact is, it is so far from reality reach.

Oh dear God,
wish I could turn back the clock.
wish I could be a child once more.
running all over the place and know nothing
but happiness and good times
with no sad or sorrows stories to share..

wishful thinking!.

but with lots of prayers
dear God,
hopefully will show me the light,
the brightest light
at the end of the tunnel
so that life could be colorful with happy rainbows again.




p/s: wrote this during one of my down times..



Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.