I have so many opening sentences for this post,
but seriously am so excited that
I don't know where to start or
how to start.. lol..
silly me I know :P
welp, truth to be told,
nothing beats the excitement I had
when I saw this meat safe
last Tuesday at my friend's shop.
This is the meat safe I talked
about in my previous post.
A retro teak meat safe
a very vintage one!
I came to the shop in a raining weather,
waited patiently for her shop assistant to come in 15 mins,
she said to unlock the shop.
while I was waiting for her,
I peeped tru the glass door wondering
where they hide the meat safe.. hehehehe
and lo and behold,
I found it stood next to another tall display cabinet..
boy oh boy, I got really excited,
the 15 mins was lonng! lol..
I can't wait but end up doing a happy dance!
anyhow, that was three days ago..
and now I can smile gleefully!!
lol
but seriously am so excited that
I don't know where to start or
how to start.. lol..
silly me I know :P
welp, truth to be told,
nothing beats the excitement I had
when I saw this meat safe
last Tuesday at my friend's shop.
This is the meat safe I talked
about in my previous post.
A retro teak meat safe
a very vintage one!
I came to the shop in a raining weather,
waited patiently for her shop assistant to come in 15 mins,
she said to unlock the shop.
while I was waiting for her,
I peeped tru the glass door wondering
where they hide the meat safe.. hehehehe
and lo and behold,
I found it stood next to another tall display cabinet..
boy oh boy, I got really excited,
the 15 mins was lonng! lol..
I can't wait but end up doing a happy dance!
anyhow, that was three days ago..
and now I can smile gleefully!!
lol
I moved all my pretty pinky roses knick knacks
at my pink corner to another corner
and gosh, that was not an easy task!
in fact it was a HUGE task!
especially when you have to move half the stuff
at the living room
to make way for this cabinet..
since I was doing it all alone,
it took a whole nite to just move
things here and there..
once all are back to their new places,
I have to decide which pretties shall
I have on this counter top..
and that was another issue!.
hehehehe..
So I thought take 5 would help..
I took a break, brew myself a pot of tea
and blog hopping..
In blogsville,
I found so many beautiful vignette displays
and had a hard time to pick one that I like..
hehehehe
so, finally, said to myself,
welp, you just have to put
what you love most here
on the counter top..
things that you would like to see every day..
and so I played house! hehehehe
welp, counter top issue solved!
now another task is to decide what goes into the cabinet..
I imagine another big shuffle, moving,
cleaning and what not to tackle
and I don't have that much energy left
when time is already 3am.
So off I shoved in whatever was scattered
on the floor and coffee table into the cabinet
and promised myself,
I shall make time in other weeks
to really sit down and thoroughly
clean up all the stuff..
here..
now another task is to decide what goes into the cabinet..
I imagine another big shuffle, moving,
cleaning and what not to tackle
and I don't have that much energy left
when time is already 3am.
So off I shoved in whatever was scattered
on the floor and coffee table into the cabinet
and promised myself,
I shall make time in other weeks
to really sit down and thoroughly
clean up all the stuff..
here..


46 comments:
salam fitty,
i cant decide which display i like best. both so cantik. thanks for sharing.
Hello Fitty, so nice to meet you! You have so many beautiful pieces of rose china, you must have been collecting for many years! I really enjoyed seeing it all!
hugs,
Debra
salam fitty..tahniah dapat lemari yg cantik tu..apa2 yg kena sentuhan tangan fitty tetap cun..I love the colour combination..tumbs up!
salam kak azie..
perrgghhhh!!!!..cun sungguh gerobok tu akakkkkk.....bertuahhnya akak dapattttt dr kak sharifah..saya pun dok tgk blog baru dia tu..hehe..
dua2 setting pun lawaa ler akak..ganti2 display atas tu..start with the one with kak lynn's lampshade tu..meletopssss!!!..
newayyy..congrats sis!!!
Both look lovely :) My goodness, look at all the beautiful rose china you have! What a treasure trove :) If only I had that much, I would be in heaven :) Thanks so much for sharing your lovely pictures with us. I always love stopping by your blog to see all your "pretties". Warmest always, Brenda
I got a chuckle out of your post. Its beautiful no matter how its arranged, because every piece is gorgeous. I like the teacup lamp on top, though. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
You have a beautiful collection and I love how you have it put together, the first picture is my favorite!
salam kak fitty..
dah meleleh air mata & air idung nie..tgk koleksi akak yg cun nie..melopong jer..mmg sepadan dgn lemari tuh...nanti akak tangkap pic lemari full yer..nak menikmati keindahanya..hiihihihih..taraaaaaa
Don't you feel so good and like you have accomplished a great feat after finishing a project like this!! I love both of the vignettes- you have such lovely dishes I would love to go shopping in you home!!
bee blessed
mary
OMG! I am just crazy about your biscuit & jam jar and that lighting is marvelous!!! What a wonderful collection you have!
What a pretty collection! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Hi Fitty, I luv your collection of vintage rose china! That is a neat little lamp also. Thank You for your vist at my blog. Have a good weekend...Julian
Wow, what a lot of work. You have been busy, That tea break was necessary. Both displays are beautiful, and if you are like me neither one will be the final one. It takes up to a week of tweaking before the final vignette is settled on...just has to evolve and change until it is JUST RIGHT!
Thanks so much for visiting! Have a great weekend.
Hi Fitty,
it's nice to read about your joy with this meat safe. It's a nice piece for your lovely collection of stunning rose procelain. I love to see that.
Greeting, Johanna
Fitty, you have the lovelies china! I drool buckets every time I visit! It's a fiesta for the eyes! I love both vignettes. You can't go wrong with such beauties!
Cheers!
Tina
Hi Fitty,
I love your displays of rose china. Each piece is gorgeous. The jam jar is so pretty. Your teacup lamp is just beautiful. I have seem many but none like yours. Truly stunning.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. It is always so great to see you. Hope you have a special weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie
You did a great job displaying all your pretty china.The cabinet was a great find.
Carolyn
All these pink rose china pieces...just breathtaking~
Oh my goodness, Fitty, your pinks have me swooning here; especially the teacup lamp! I absolutely LOVE it! Such a lovely collection of pinks! Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
Oh my goodness I love love all of your pretty rose dishes! Your displays are fabulous! If you have a chance stop by http://shabbychictreasures.blogspot.com/ I am giving away a pretty rose teapot for the month of April!
Hugs,
Olivia
Fitty...all your displays are wonderful!! You have so many pretty pieces! Happy Pink Saturday! xo Tami
Oh! I love rearranging and you have so many gorgeous pieces. I love both displays Fitty. You have a knack for arranging.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hello: What beautiful pink things you have. I love how you had to take a break and get back to your decorating. You have so many beautiful pieces of rose china. They are my favorite. I hope that you will show them more closely soon. Have a wonderful week. It has been my pleasure to get to know you. Blessings, Martha
Hi Fitty,
I like them both! You have so many beautiful pink china cups and dishes and pots, that its such lovely eye candy this morning!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Ann
Hello,
Happy Pink Saturday!! These are just beautiful china pieces. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower!!! Hope you have a chance to come say hello.
Cheers,
Lia
Hi,
This is my first time visiting.Found you on Pink Sat. Love how you wrote the post. I usually don't like to read long posts, but I was hooked. Love all of you pink beautiful things,I really like the lamp. If you like pink as much as I do stop by my blog for a pink explosion. Warning: Some can't handle it. It has been lovely meeting you.
Hugs,
Carey
Hi Fitty,
I don't know where to start. You have so many lovely pieces of rose china that I am blown away.
I am so in love with that lamp that I don't know what to do. Wish it were mine.
thanks for such a lovely post.
hugs
Sissie
Happy Pink Saturday! What a task, but wonderful task, you had (have). Love all the neat pinks here and there. Both displays are pretty neat. Enjoyed my visit. THanks! Jenn
OM gosh I love them all!That lamp is To Die For!
Thank You HPS!
I love all the dishes--- it's hard to pick a favourite!
Ooh la la, so many beautiful things. That tea cup lamp is sure cool! It all looks good!! :)
Both are lovely displays, but I love the new one the best. That stack of china turned into a lamp is just the best! Love it (I want one).
Happy Pink Saturday!
Oh, my goodness, I love everything!! All of your rosy china is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I am trying not to drool too much. Have the happiest of weekends! Love and blessings! Vicki
Hi Fitty, I have missed visiting you so much. life has just been BUSY!!! Things have calmed down now and I'm back.
Today I am so happy I visited your lovely post. I read it all and love all the beautiful treasures you have. I am imagining your excitement in finding the cabinet and then playing house with the many beautiful things you have to display. You picked just the right things to show us on the top of the cabinet. Have you caught up on your sleep yet? smile.
Happy Pink Saturday.
Hugs, Jeanne
HELLO AND HAPPY PINKY PINK SATURDAY TO YOU!!! LOVE BOTH DISPLAYS!!! OUCH SORRY I'M NOT MUCH HELP, BUT YOU HAVE SOOO MANY BEAUTIFUL ITEMS, THAT ITS HARD TO MAKE A CHOICE!!! :)
I just adore the gorgeous vintage rose bisquit barrell Fitty. Everything is scrumptious looking and oh so wonderfully pink, my favorite color!
xo Cathy
Wow! Looks like you had such a good time arranging all your pretty things. How lucky you are to have so many to pick from!
You hsve some lovely pieces of china. Love the jam pot!
What a beautiful collection. I especially like the jam pot. I've been looking for something similar for ages, but no luck.
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment. I appreciate it.
Salaam fitty,
oh my ! all are pretty :-) esp the teacup/teapot table lamp *wink*
I love them all. You have so many lovely pink rose collection.
Oh, Fitty. I am so excited for you. The cabinet is beautiful. And, it show all of your lovely pieces perfectly.
Happy Pink Saturday.
You have some great pink rose things! Love them all!
I love all your pink rose china ..so pretty. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous collection. I appreciate your visit and thanks for the kind comment you left on our Venetian wedding.
I just gotta say I love all your pink stuff, no matter how you display them. But what my two favorites are: the teapot lamp and the painting with the teacup and roses. Both are just absolutely breath taking.
I love it all....and it's so much fun to look or should I say drool, over your pretty collection!!!!
Playing house, moving, rearranging...what bliss...so glad you shared this with us! it made me smile!
have a great night!
ciao bella
creative carmelina was here!
Post a Comment