Hello happy people..
Hows your day so far?
Hope you have a great weekend..
Hows your day so far?
Hope you have a great weekend..
my late great grandparents home..
some are made in England
by Johnson Brothers
some are made in Japan..
but my precious pretties
of course the beautiful
tureen..
love the crazing, the curvy shape
and the scroll edging..
welp, thats about it girls..
till next post..
Adieu
xo
fitty..
p/s: I am currently busy finishing up a swap I have with a lovely lady..
I can hardly wait to see the outcome!
till next post..
Adieu
xo
fitty..
p/s: I am currently busy finishing up a swap I have with a lovely lady..
I can hardly wait to see the outcome!
7 comments:
salam fitty..dah puas berpink2, sekali sekali tgk green memang so cooling and refreshing..cantik akk suka..
salam fitty,
kita selalu saje tunjuk yang pink2 kan, selalu sekala, kena out of the box pulak. nice collection. akak pun ade beberapa piring cam tu pembelian my colleague. have a great weekend.
very pretty plates..
Yes green for spring..maybe St Patty's day is you celebrate that.I came to your blog through my daughter Gwen's who has A Charming Home
Enjoy the day
Elaine
Very pretty plates. Green is not a color often seen here in blogland.. it's nice and refreshing for spring and March.
Blessings!
Gwen
salam kak azie..
sorry sis lama tak komen sini..hehe..koleksi batik kak semua lawaaa2 tak kira mana asalnya..
wow that china is really beautiful. So perfect to have passed down throught the family. Thanks for visiting my blog!
alicia
Green is my very favorite color. Your green plates and especially your soup tureen are beautiful!
Post a Comment