Yesterday was the green ones

and today am sharing you the blue ones..

of course you've seen this cup in my previous post before..
but this cup is my fave cup
due to its size and shape
and of course the colour..
very hard & rare ones!

in the mean time
hope you enjoy the blue plates and soup plates

I inheritated some from my late great grandparents

and all of the plates are made in England
by Johnson Brothers

till then happy people..
adieu!
hope you have a good weekend!
xo
fitty
6 comments:
trgodanya tgk set biru tue...cantik sgt2!!!!!
Beautiful, ver special, cheers Katherine
Wow, your really are the woman of beautiful pieces of china.... so much to see and you have a very pretty blog.. I'm going back to see some more-
Have a Wonderful Day*
What a special inheritance. The dishes are beautiful!!
Beautiful china, I love blue and white, it's always gorgeous! Cindy
So pretty! Do you still have it in use?
Post a Comment