a colour you hardly see in my quaint cottage..
so today, am sharing with you this
white teaset..
the only white set I have..
so today, am sharing with you this
white teaset..
the only white set I have..
with no Pinks or Greens,
they managed to melt my heart
when the first time I saw them..
why my fave you asked?
welp, just look at the shape..
"Oh la la..."
curvaceous body,
scroll edgings..
so Victorian kindda teapot
would you skip?
my late grandparents used
to serve during one of the tea times..
we used to sing when we were in kindy..
hehehehe
do come & sing a long..
I'm a little tea pot,
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up,
Hear me shout
Just tip me over and pour me out!
it was made by Johnson Brothers
from England..
but too bad it didn't come with a lid..
3 comments:
salam fitty,
You always have something quite different from the others to show us. Cantik, putih bersih dan suci nampaknya. Thanks for sharing.
salam fitty..cantik2 la..curvy shape teapot tu..agree with k.gee, your collections are all marvellous...congrats..tumbs up..
there is so much beauty to tea cups and tea pots..it's not just their florals that hold all the charm, but the shapes and details in the styling that are gorgeous to behold as well.
your white set is enchanting..and it's fun to collect!
all you need to do is line your china cabinet or cupboards with a pretty floral chintz paper or something..and they will truly pop!!!!
ciao bella
Post a Comment