Lovely roses..

Hello Happy People.. hows your week so far?
I hope all of you are doing great..
Today, I would love to share this vintage tea set
from Royal Vale I got from Ms. Catherine,
a very nice friendly lady in UK..

This set came without a teapot
but nevertheless one of the prettiest
tea set I ever see..
in fact one of the rarest one!

this most probably 1950's tea set came with :-

2 sugar bowls measuring 4.5 inc across and 2.5 inc deep

5 tea cups measuring 3.5 inc across and 2.7inc deep
4 saucers measuring 5.5 inc across

6 dessert/cake plates measuring 6.2 inc across

1 dainty milk jug measuring 5 inc across and 3 inc deep.
The colour of pink roses, green leaves and
gold line around the rim
really melt my heart..
Thanks Catherine..
for this lovely rose teaset!

Last but not least happy people,
don't forget to hop over to
Suzanne's Vintage Thingie Thursday
& Cindy's Friday Show & Tell..







till then!
adieu!
xo
fitty

31 comments:

marian said...

the colours and the pattern are simply gorgeous..love that sweet little jug

Unknown said...

I'm in love with the shape of that milk jug!

Gee said...

salam fitty,

akak selalu excited je bila surf blog, ade posting baru dari fitty. Im not denying the fact that teaset is just lovely and sweet.

btw, kalau almari fitty dah penuh, pas lah kat akak ye..hehehe...

Jocelyn said...

Oh my goodness, these are beautiful. I love tea cups and tea things, and this pattern is so gorgeous.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Coloradolady said...

Beautiful, beautiful tea set...I love the vintage look to the roses...you have some great rose dishes girl!! Have a great VTT!

Janean said...

You actually have sugar BOWLS! I saw this once and never forgot how beautiful (and rare) they are. In fact, I did a post about sugar scuttles and mentioned it. Beautiful!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

These are truly lovely and I'm not a pink roses kinda woman.

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Fitty, enjoy your "new" vintage set, it is just lovely. Love the little jug too. Hope all is well there with you. Have a great day. hugs, Debby

★Carol★ said...

Another lovely set! I really like the roses on this set, because the colors are so bright and cheery!
Happy VTT!
Carol

Denise Marie said...

very nice set.

Amanda Lee said...

This tea set is very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us!

~Yatt~ said...

salam kak azie..
lovely set!!..simple n sweeeet..
btw..thanks sis for the bday wish.. ;)

KK said...

I got giddy looking at your little tea set. It is so sweet. :-)

GardenOfDaisies said...

Very pretty Rose tea set. Can I come over for a cup of tea?

Roslyn said...

another Fitty rosy treasure!

vignette design said...

A very beautiful set. The pink roses and just beautiful. Have you checked Ebay for the teapot? Just wondering. --Delores

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

What a sweet set! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful collection. Who doesn't adore beautiful roses! The little jug is precious!

Cheers!
Tina

Hootin Anni said...

Those are so vibrant in color, and the detail is amazing.

My show n tell is nothing but January Clearance items that I found if you'd like to view them....

HERE

Would really enjoy your company today if you have time to stop by.

jeanne said...

Fitty, I can see why you love that gorgeous tea set. The roses are to die for. Well, maybe not die! LOL.

Hugs, Jeanne

Pat said...

What a beautiful pattern this is. I love your set, how lucky you are to have it.

Thank you for visiting junkblossoms. We love company and hope you will visit often.

Anonymous said...

really beautiful set! :-)

Unknown said...

salam fitty..memang sejuk mata memandang..mahal gamaknya kot..

Marianne said...

Lovely China, love the rose design.

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

That's a beautiful china pattern. Hope you have a wonderful and happy Pink Saturday.
Sam

Betty said...

Oh! Another beautiful tea set! You are a lucky girl Fitty!

Unknown said...

salam fitty..akak dah buat N3 pasal giveaways tu.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Your rose-covered dishes are stunningly beautiful!!! How lovely to own these! Thanks so much for sharing and for your visit!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog!!! I wanted to stop by and Thank you for visiting my blog and entering the Giveaway!!! I hop you have a very blessed day!!!!

Deborah said...

Oh that IS so lovely. You should win my teacup!!! **blows kisses** Deborah

Patricia said...

Thanks so much for your visit for one world one heart at my blog. I enjoy this event very much.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.