Back in September, I showed you girls this Indian tree set,
I inherit from my dear mumsie..
and that time, the photos were very blah..
so, during one of my MC days,
I went to my mom's home and
get the maid to take out the set for me to enjoy it!..
So here are the almost full set of Indian tree collection.
I inherit from my dear mumsie..
and that time, the photos were very blah..
so, during one of my MC days,
I went to my mom's home and
get the maid to take out the set for me to enjoy it!..
So here are the almost full set of Indian tree collection.
and it cost about RM800 for both dinning & teaset..
but now, I don't know whether
you can find the set with that price
1 cup with broken handle & 8 saucers,
and *sigh* without creamer & sugar bowl
and *sigh* without creamer & sugar bowl
but back few months ago,
my maid broke one of the plates into two..
and thank god, it can be glue back..
this set is still at my parent's home..
I know mom has lots of sets at both her homes,
being vintage girl at heart,
this is the only dining set that I wanted from mom..
and I promised mom to look the creamer & sugar bowl elsewhere..
and also to add in other pieces of the same pattern
if I able to find any that
wont cost me arms and legs!
(this post is also for kak gee & yatt)
she has another full set dinning & tea for 20 pax
Johnson Brothers Rose Chintz set..
but the set now belongs to my younger brother!
hehehehe.. very lucky boy!
so till then girls!
Adieu!
xo
fitty
5 comments:
salam fitty,
that indian tree set is just gorgeous. i love it. thanks for sharing it with us. dulu lagi akak dah minta fitty tunjukkan keseluruhannye. cantik fitty. you are lucky to inherit them. kalau akak terjumpa sugar bowl atau creamernye, akak akan bgtau fitty.
Hi Fitty,
That is a wonderful china set to have, the colors are just so lovely! I don't understand the price but it sounds like it was a good buy too! Thanks for sharing, Cindy
salam...wahh memang berbaloi2 beli dulu tu ya..rasanya tak jumpa lagi tu
tak pernah tengok set indian tree tuu..cantik sungguhh..bertuah lah dapat kolek koleksi tuuu...
hanishaimigaleryantik.
Aren't you the lucky recipient! They are lovely!
I came over from my sister's blog "Saturday Finds".
I will pop in again soon. Thanks for the visit!
Stay Cozy, Carrie
Post a Comment