I hardly share my kitchen display, so few nites ago,
I came to the kitchen and play house at the corner..
this vintage late 50's kitchen cabinet is my
fave place to play..
it has some of my vintage kitchen
knick knacks and chinaware
this vintage late 50's kitchen cabinet is my
fave place to play..
it has some of my vintage kitchen
knick knacks and chinaware
welp, my answer would be all of them..
coz the cabinet holds my fave :-
coz the cabinet holds my fave :-
yes, I am begining to like blue..
which came all the way from land of QE.. hehehe
vintage Harper kitchen scale I got for a song from eBay..
vintage Harper kitchen scale I got for a song from eBay..
less than a buck here at the local market
a bunch of silk roses with floral hankie,
yellow tin chicken I won from Lisa's Easter's giveaway,
enamel teapot which had a roses decal on it,
reproduction woody American Kitchen scale,
vintage and new kitchen utensils..
hope you enjoy the photos!
till then happy people!
Wishing you great day!
Adieu
xo
fitty
Wishing you great day!
Adieu
xo
fitty
7 comments:
Hi Fitty! So nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting my blog..you are entered in the giveaway!
You have a beautiful blog..I love all things vintage and you have wonderful displays..I look forward to coming back!
Blessings!
Myrna
salam kak fitty...
Kak, bekas ada tulis "cookie cutter" tu lawaaa kan....saya terbekanan lahh...
salam fitty,
koleksi dapur fitty cantik2 lah. akak suka tengkok. kalau akak tu, mesti tak masak kat situ.hehehe......
salam Cik Mat.. hehehe cookie cutter tu saya beli kat ebay UK, few years back.. dlm dia ada 5 cookie/pie cutters.. comey2.. saya mmg suka guna cutters ni.. senang nak buat potong2 pastry..
salam kak gee.. hehehehe dapur saya tak cantek mana pun.. biasa2 je kak.. tak leh nak hias bnyk brg kat dapur coz tempat kecik.. pasal bab masak tu, hehehehe.. cantek camne pun, masak kena masak.. anak2 saya suka makan.. hehehe
Wow your 50s kitchen cabinet is full of wonderful goodies! All so gorgeous! I'm especially loving the green glass cups, adorable!
salam aziah....
adehh.adehhh..dehhh geram nyer kite tengok perkakas kat dapo tu..akak tengok cam penuh je ape kate lempau kat akak sikit...hahahhahah
Hello!
Just found your blog.I'm a vintage girl too...and I love all your pieces.Will be popping in again very soon!
Bellaboo
Post a Comment