Have a happy weekend!..



Woohoo.. I am back for this week
Friday Show & tell
and Pink Saturday!..

talking about Pink Saturday..
its been a month I miss visiting you Pink Saturday girls..
and since Valentine is just less than two weeks,
we were asked to post any Valentine related stories,
pretties, cards, romance and love..
but since I don't celebrate Valentine's,
today, I would love to share few of my pinks..
that capture pure romance & love..
for both memes, Friday Show & Tell & PS..

All these pink pretties have been in my stash
for quite sometime already..
except the lil pink teapot,
that was the newest family member..

both the curvaceous sugarbowls and cake plate
were found tru eBay & online
while the mini teapot was found locally,
which was amazing..

the curvaceous body, the pinky rosey roses,
the scrolls edging and pink colour rims
highlighted the beauty each of them..

if you have been following me before,
you know how I love pinky roses china
or anything that has pink roses on it..
hence the tittle of my blog..

they might not have the same roses,
but they are just beautiful when mix & match together..

same goes with the tea pads..
these two pads were bought
tru eBay back few years ago..

and all these pinky pretties are
my most precious treasures and
wouldn't trade anything for it..
lol

while this 1950s made in Japan lusterware tray just
add charm to the other pink pretties..

thank you girls for stopping by today,
and don't ever forget to visit Cindy & Beverly
for more pretty posts..

till next post!
I got to finish some
Valentine's swap that I join..
Adieu
xo
fitty

42 comments:

Gee said...

Salam Fitty,

Akak memang tertunggu2 what are you going to share with us. seperti biasa sweet, cantik dan i likee....it. minggu nie, akak tak join Show n Tell and PS.

Btw, thanks di atas ucapan birthday pada akak dan sedih tau ...tak terpilih sebagai pemenang.. (just kidding).

HazCottageCHaRm said...

Salam Dik...what a lovely collections....me da fall in love nie ......

Barbara said...

Fitty, As always your dishes are beautiful. I can't imagine one lady having so many beautiful dishes.

You have a great weekend also.

Barbara

Hootin Anni said...

Lovely, just plain and simply....lovely!!

My show n tell is all about Valentine stuff this week.

HERE

azlina said...

SALAM FITTY...
SELAMAT BERHUJUNG MINGGU...SELAMAT BERGEMBIRA BERSAMA KELUARGA...

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Your tray is beautiful and I like the teabag holders! Very pretty!

Ms. Bake-it said...

What beautiful dishes! I can see why you say they are your most precious treasures and wouldn't trade anything for it. I don't believe I would either!

Thank you for sharing them with us.

~ Tracy

Cat said...

Someone with even more cups than I have!
Thanks for dropping by!

A Hint of Home said...

Those are beautiful dishes. They looks so elegant.

vanilla143 said...

so lovely!

joyh82 said...

What pretty colors of pink you have there. Beautiful china! Have a great weekend!

she dreams big! said...

Thanks for visiting me and entering my giveaway -- Good luck! All of your rosy dishes are gorgeous! Where do you keep them all? Come visit me again!

~Yatt~ said...

salam kak azie...
hopefully akak sihat selalu..
sweet jer koleksi akak nie..berkenan sangat tapi apakan daya tak mungkin dapat kat local market kan..hehehe..
btw..ceqq tak menang..huwaaaaaaa...sob sob..

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your site, and I'm so happy I did...it is simply stunning....love, love, love what you've done here.
I'm trying to follow, but it isn't working for some reason.....I'll keep trying though, maybe you'll stop by and see me sometime..ciao

Martha said...

Lovely pink tea things! They are so charming!

Beverly said...

Fitty, they are all gorgeous, and you are the queen of pink roses.

Happy Pink Saturday. Now please rush over to leave me and Kelee a comment for a wonderful effort for Colette.

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Love your china collection!



~ Gabriela ~

Carolyn said...

Love your collage! All your china is so beautiful.

Carolyn

Julie said...

Love all your pink...
Happy Pink Chocolate Kisses
xoxo
Julie

JudyBug said...

Oh my! I am available for tea, brunch or lunch any time! Wouldn't that just be lovely?

koralee said...

Love your pink china today..so so pretty. Thank you for visiting me the other day...I so adore your lovely blog! Happy weekend.

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

What a beautiful collection!

Happy Pink Saturday,
Jacalyn
www.rmeboutique.com

Betty said...

Beautiful pictures Fitty!! Gorgeous, gorgeous china!!

Cottage Rose said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love those gorgeous Pink Rose dishes and tea pot and just every thing.. Happy Pink Saturday..

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous said...

I'm coming here by way of Beverly's Pink Saturdays - first time coming through and posting. Lots of fun - amazing creativity - wow. I had no idea that little teapot "thing" is called a "tea pad". For the bags? I have a tea pad. Now I know what to call it. I wonder, does it have any pink on it? I'll have to look at it! I love those teapots - curvacious or pot-bellied. :) Jenn

Nancy said...

What a find, Fitty...and they look fabulous together. I do know how you love pink roses so congratulations on the perfect find! xoxo Nancy

Shirl said...

Hi Fitty, Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your pink post this week. You have some really pretty china. Loved all your posts that I've missed. Have a great week!
Blessings to ya, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

♥Mimi♥ said...

I ♥ to come here on Pink Saturday. Your blog is always so sweet and comforting. Cold and gloomy winter up here this year so Pink Saturday is one day I can always count on for a little pink ray of sunshine.

I swoon when I see that China - just remarkable.

Thanks for being my pink sunshine today☺

Wishing you the comfort and warmth of those you love this weekend.

Nancy said...

Oh, Fitty! I love them all, but I will have to say, the lustreware tray is delightful.

I'm still visiting my list of Pink Saturday posts. Wishing you a wonderful week.

Unknown said...

Oh MY....Just gorgeous pieces of china! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it all..being somewhat of a collector myself. Your's are lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!

HPS...Lorena

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

You have the most beautiful rose china collections!!

Shabbychicdiva said...

Beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday!! Winona

Light and Voices said...

Lovely post.
Joyce M

Miss Gracie's House said...

What pretty treasures you have! THANKS for joining my giveaway!
Rene'

Lori said...

thanks for the comment, Be careful what you collect! You do like china just a bit. I realized after my post that I don't have one of my Mom's cups/saucer. I'll get one next time I am home. I also added one of mine to the basket. I know it is strange to stack them in a basket, but it makes them more real and not behind a cabinet.

I am now looking for silver plated dessert forks. What is a good price break, I am having trouble finding them.

Unknown said...

itty,
That collection is just stunning!!!!! Reminds me of some lovely pieces my grandmother had that were her mothers....I was just checking to see if your box has arrived! Let me know, OK? It should ahve been there by now for sure. Sandy

Anonymous said...

My golly you have such a nice large collection of beautiful pink china. How fun to look at it, thanks for sharing :) Happy Pink Saturday~

Leanne said...

Oh, I love all your beautiful pink china. How perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks for stopping by for a visit and your encouraging words. Have a beautiful day!

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog-it is nice to meet you! I also have Staffordshire posies like in your blog banner. I love them. All of your roses are beautiful-such treasures!
~Nancy

Ginger said...

What beautiful rose dishes. I absolutely adore them. I collect rose dishes and your are some of the most beautiful I have seen.

Ginger

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Oh Fitty, you always have the prettiest pink posts. Thanks for saying hello! Take care now and have a great week!

Judy

Laurie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! You love china as much as I do! I hope you'll be back again soon!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.