hehehehe.. Hello happy people.. Hello girls & guys.. (yes recently I found out I do have male readers :D).. so hows your day so far? Getting ready for the trick or treat? hehehe.. Am sure there are lots of candies hiding behind the doors.. hehehehe.. ohhhh I love candies and who doesn't right?
Welp, for this week memes.. Cindy ~ Friday Show & Tell and Beverly Pink Saturday, I love to share my pink candies with all of you.. and here are my candies..
Be warned : this post has lots of photos..
Welp, for this week memes.. Cindy ~ Friday Show & Tell and Beverly Pink Saturday, I love to share my pink candies with all of you.. and here are my candies..
Fine bone china posies that I am slowly collecting...
this are just some of them..
they came in various flowers, sizes, shapes and colours..
this are just some of them..
they came in various flowers, sizes, shapes and colours..
they have such beautiful posies.. and I kid you not..
all these posies of mine are not new..
they are once belonged to someone else
and it came with chip petals
and lots of history behind each one of them..
they are mostly Made in England
and I normally try to get hold Radnor, Thorley,
Staffordshire, Adderley and Aynsley to name of a few..
and don't forget to stop over at Cindy's and Beverly's party
for more lovely pretties to be shared among us..
UPDATE : some of you were asking about dusting? hehehe
welp, dusting will be done by Moi..
once a week..
since these posies are so delicate especially the petals and tips,
I will dip all these posies in a bowl of water with hand soap,
give it a wishy washy
and rinse and wipe dry..
all these could happen when all my lil kiddies off to bed..
otherwise, you can imagine 3 kids plus dozens of posies
will create mess!! hehehe


Take care girls!! Have a good weekend!
Adieu!
xoxo
Adieu!
xoxo
43 comments:
Oh what pretty posies! you ave quite a collection! They are all very lovely.
Have a wonderful day!
Wow....these are ALL pieces of art....absolutely amazing.
But the 'lazy' comes out in me tho. My first thought after the beauty of it all is the dusting job they would entail. LOLOLOL
My Show n Tell is a slide show this week.
Happy weekend, happy Halloween if you observe it...no matter, just BE SAFE!
CLICK HERE for my Show n Tell
What a pretty collection - thanks for sharing.
Those are beautiful, sugar, and I think I'll make some to toss around the living room. Darling!
xoxo,
Connie
they are stunning have a fab pink saturday
what an incredible,amazing and sweet collection..tnanks for stopping by my blog... happy to see new friends arriving...hugs.. from Puerto Rico
Gorgeous collection. I used to have a salt & pepper set that had those beautiful roses on it that I loved. Very beautiful.
Absolutely gorgeous posies! I love your pretty blog to match too.
Thanks for popping over!
Have a good weekend!
Sue. (Mrs Twins).
Fitty, Your flowers remind me of those my grandmother used to collect when I was a little girl. They are beautiful!This brought back many good memories. Thanks for stopping by, I haven't heard from you for a long while.
I also loved the tea cups and saucers you found to add to your collection. The roses are so pretty.
:-) Sue
Always a treat to visit you! Happy PS!
You have a truly beautiful collection. Who does your dusting?:)
Love them!
Leann
Your collection of blossoms is just beautiful. A perfect bouquet for Pink Saturday. Have a wonderful weekend.
My DH found me a pair of those pretty salt shakers for my birthday this Aug!! They were still in their orginal box. I love them. Goodness what a collection you have!!
blessings
mary
What a fabulous collection!!!!! I, too thought of the dusting, but the Swiffers would make short order of it!
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY
Jil
Those posies are stunning...and remind me of my gramma's small collection. She kept them on her dresser and had to remind us as kids to 'look but don't touch' every single time. :O)
You certainly do have quite a collection there! My mother has one of these that belonged to my grandmother. It's beautiful. But I have never seen so many in one place before until I saw your post! Thanks for sharing!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin
Fitty, Oh my goodness! I thought I had a lot of those porcelain posies but you have way more!! I love them too! Your collection is wonderful!
Happy Pink sat Fitty,EVERYTHING is just so pretty.Love those posies.Hugs,Jennifer
beautiful!
Happy PiNk Saturday and Halloween to you!
I love, love your posies...how sweet they are. I can see that collecting these is kinda like a bag of potato chips..hehe You can't stop at just one! You need a whole huge bag of them. :0)
Scatter Bliss,
Stephanie
My word, that is SOME collection you have there! Amazing. This must have taken a lot of dedication and time to track down.
Happy Halloween and Spooky Pink Saturday!
Hi Fitty! I love those posies! I have never seen anything quite like them and I can really see why you love them! You now have a great collection! Happy Pink Saturday!
Wow! Makes me want to start collecting these little works of art myself. I'd be partial to the pink as well.
I just posted my first Pink Saturday and I hope you'll stop by and visit me.
I'll be back often.
Fitty they are Gorgeous and irresistible !! I wish i had a collection now :) thanks for visiting me, I hope your Pink Saturday was Wonderful !!! :)
Hello, this is my first time in your blog, I´m amazed and in love with all your beautiful collection of tea cups with pink roses. I love them all. Was browsing through your blog and I so love all your collections.
MarÃa Cecilia, from Chile, southamerica
Well Fitty you were right, lots of pictures, but they are all so beautiful. I can't imagine having so many pretty pieces with roses on them. Thanks for sharing those beauties.
Happy Pink Saturday, dear Fitty.
You have the prettiest collection of roses in all of the lands. It makes me smile seeing them all together.
I am looking out my window at a pink rose growing in our garden. The weather soon will be bringing up morning frosts, and they will be gone until next spring. I wish I could cut this one and share it with you.
Hello, Fitty,
Your posies are exquisite! I love everything about them! Thank you for sharing and thank you for dropping by for a visit. Happy Pink Saturday and blessings to you! Vicki
You have the most gorgeous collection of beautiful artful rose petals I have every seen anywhere! You are a dear to share them with us. Thanks so much and have a beautiful day! Hugs, Coralie
I am taken back how beautiful they are! Your collection is amazing!
So pretty!
~Ann
They are beautiful , sweet roses and nice colors !
Love from the Netherlands RINI
So beautiful! I am in awe of you that you dust/dip those every week!!!! Happy Pink Saturday!
Lovely roses!
Have a wonderful pink saturday!
:)
Happy Pink Saturday! what a lovely collection. Just looking at them all together makes me happy. Thanks for sharing.
What a lovely garden of flowers ....and eye candy! Sooooooo pretty.
Yours flowers are gorgeous!!! It's a great collection.
Happy Pink Saturday!!!
Your collection is so pretty. You must have had a lot of fun collecting them all. I bet your little ones like to look at them too - and touch, it you let them. : ) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you are having a wonderful week.
Smiles,
Tricia
I do not envy you the job of dusting, but I think it would be worth it, they are beautiful. It would be like having an indoor garden! Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific week. Happy Pink!
Hi Fitty, Just gorgeous posies you have collected. Each one looks so real and fresh too. What a treasure to display with too.
Thank you for sharing these beauties.
Have a great week.
hugs, Celestina Marie
They are, they really are eye candy and you really have lots of them :-) I also like your sign "My Home" :-)
Mizpah,
Li
what lovely pink rose candies you have. Your living room must be a pretty sight filled with all the pink lovliness.
♥ Rebecca
A girl after my own heart! Loved, loved, loved your photos in this post. There is just something about these vintage English posies that make my heart beat faster. So lovely...delicate...and even when they get "chippies", which they always seem to do, it doesn't detract from their beauty.
Oh my gosh! I LOVE those! They look amazing because you have so many of them!!! Now I want to start a collection! That is total eye candy!!! Thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment