and November is here already.. and Thanksgiving is just around the corner (yummy.. I smell roasted turkey, mash potatoes, cranberry sauce.. ahhhh hungry!.. hehehe)
and in less than 8 weeks.. here come Christmas.. my fave holiday! and also to millions of people worldwide.. hehehehe..
I really love Christmas, seriously I do... especially seeing all those beautifully display pretties meant for Christmas.. love seeing the white cotton snow, the Christmas colourful trees and all the baubles.. just stunning! and of course the Christmas SALES!!!! The best sale in town! hehehehe
but at my side of the world, we don't celebrate Christmas as grand as other places.. but still I love seeing people busy putting up the colourful displays.. window displays, floor displays, shelves displays.. and.. especially putting up the the tallest Christmas tree at the KLCC Mall.. ahhh I miss that mall a lot.. used to go there every day! hehehehe
another reason why I like Christmas is the colourful home interior magazines.. all home interior magazines have beautiful photos just for this season!.. especially when the pretties come in beautiful pastel colours, white, red and just lovely.. annddd the Christmas songs.. hehehehe..
and recently I just found out that there is a shop near my office that supplies most of Christmas tree baubles, with trimmings, ribbons.. you name it, they almost got it.. oh I just can't wait to visit the shop again.. hehehehe..
welp, I guess, I better stop babbling.. hehehehe.. and before I forgot, I like to say thank you to all of you who came & visited me during the last two memes I joined, and left such sweet & nice comments.. Am so happy to know that we love the same thing! except the dusting part :P hehehehe.. thanks again.. :-)
hookay girls, back to the photos below, this time, I am sharing with you this two soup bowls/veggie bowls I found at the flea market back few weeks ago. Before this, I've seen this bowls in blogsville.. but can't remember who or where.. so was telling my self, wish I could bump into this kindda bowls as & when I went out thrifting..
and true enough, few weeks back, I found this used bowls for RM2.00 each (approx. USD0.50) Isn't that cool or what? hehehehe.. what I like about the bowls are the pink colour around the rim and also the posy in the middle of the bowls..
and in less than 8 weeks.. here come Christmas.. my fave holiday! and also to millions of people worldwide.. hehehehe..
I really love Christmas, seriously I do... especially seeing all those beautifully display pretties meant for Christmas.. love seeing the white cotton snow, the Christmas colourful trees and all the baubles.. just stunning! and of course the Christmas SALES!!!! The best sale in town! hehehehe
but at my side of the world, we don't celebrate Christmas as grand as other places.. but still I love seeing people busy putting up the colourful displays.. window displays, floor displays, shelves displays.. and.. especially putting up the the tallest Christmas tree at the KLCC Mall.. ahhh I miss that mall a lot.. used to go there every day! hehehehe
another reason why I like Christmas is the colourful home interior magazines.. all home interior magazines have beautiful photos just for this season!.. especially when the pretties come in beautiful pastel colours, white, red and just lovely.. annddd the Christmas songs.. hehehehe..
and recently I just found out that there is a shop near my office that supplies most of Christmas tree baubles, with trimmings, ribbons.. you name it, they almost got it.. oh I just can't wait to visit the shop again.. hehehehe..
welp, I guess, I better stop babbling.. hehehehe.. and before I forgot, I like to say thank you to all of you who came & visited me during the last two memes I joined, and left such sweet & nice comments.. Am so happy to know that we love the same thing! except the dusting part :P hehehehe.. thanks again.. :-)
hookay girls, back to the photos below, this time, I am sharing with you this two soup bowls/veggie bowls I found at the flea market back few weeks ago. Before this, I've seen this bowls in blogsville.. but can't remember who or where.. so was telling my self, wish I could bump into this kindda bowls as & when I went out thrifting..
and true enough, few weeks back, I found this used bowls for RM2.00 each (approx. USD0.50) Isn't that cool or what? hehehehe.. what I like about the bowls are the pink colour around the rim and also the posy in the middle of the bowls..
I like the shape of the pot and also the pink colour at the 4 corners.. pretty!
and the set match with the teapot above.. hehehe don't you think?
Adieu
xoxoxo
xoxoxo
9 comments:
hi Azi, we're all looking forward for a christmas sales and spending a little of money.. hohoho....
salam fitty, cantik gabungan rose dan pink strip tu, koleksi fitty memang mengancam-gancamlah..keep it up
Lovely treasures to be sure! I can hardly believe it is nearly Christmas, where has this year gone....have a great week.
Oh, so beautiful. I love roses and pink and I want your dishes!!!
salam azi,apa khabar..
koleksi pinggan mangkok azi memang cantik2..tak jemu2 kita masuk sini..
walaupun tuan rumah tak ada.
salam kak fitty....lawa teko kotak tu...dan mangkuk pun memang kena, sedondon gitu...
salam kak fitty..
lawaaa teko kotak & plates roses tu..homer tu as usual ler takyah puji mmg dah natural beauty gitu..hehehe...
Fitty These are beautiful.I wish Icould find this beautiful set around here too.I would love some tea and fruitcake.Hugs,Jennifer
SALAM FITY...
MMG CNTIK2 KOLEKSI FITTY SEMUANYA SWEET2 JE..
Post a Comment