Hello Girls.. Happy Friday.. hows the weather so far? I believe some areas are snowing.. so early if you asked me.. while at my side of the world, Monsoon season just started and we have rain almost every day and flooding at some of the states.. welp, lets hope nothing bad would happen from the flood and snow.. *amin*
and look what just arrived at my mail box this week? hehehe and boy oh boy.. I squeal like Connie my huneybun and Gasp like Elyse.. hehehehe.. each time I turn the pages of this mags.. have you got yours? welp, do run & get one.. trust me! you will like it.. hehehe
this mags are full of lovely photos.. and both have Janet's from Shabbyfufu home featured in here.. goshhhhh I am swooned with her house.. too beautiful! love the colours.. like all so cotton candy colours.. pink, pastel colours and flowers are everywhere.. but what caught me was this photo below..

Can you guess what I spy? hehehehehe.. YESSS.. her bone china posies and her door stoppers collection.. my oh my.. two of my fave pretties!!!! As if that's not enough, I wrote her an email there and then, telling her how swoon I was and still am at her display cabinet and asking her if she don't mind to share and show more of her posies & stoppers..
and few hours after that, I got her reply.. Boy I was so happy and below is Janet's photos.. gosh.. Isn't that beautiful or what??? Oh Janet you are so kind.. thanks for the photos.. and girls, if you have not visit her blog, don't walk, skip or better still hop over to her blog.. she has a lovely blog and her online shop are full of pretties.. that make you drop your jaw!. hehehe Infact her house has been featured in magazines sooooo many times... awesome!
and she was so lucky to meet Rachel Ashwell in person and got RA latest book signed.. super cool huh?! hehehehe.. I love Ms. Ashwell.. Queen of shabby chic..
anyway, I am so speechless when I saw both pixies.. especially the posies.. it is like going to garden of roses.. enjoying the beauty of each of them.. they are so eye candy.. no doubt!.. And my heart sing! can you hear it.. hehehehe..
then I squeal again at her door stoppers.. they are so heavy and yet so beautiful to put as a stopper for doors.. Wish I could find this stopper here at my side of the world.. but too bad, I didn't find any.. and how I wish, I could buy one online.. but then it is too pricey to pay.. the shipping fees would cost me arms & legs.. *sigh*
nonetheless.. I am glad enough to have this pixies to drool over for the rest of days.. hehehehe..
and this weekend I try to chill out with my kids.. they are done with their last semester's exam and I promise them a field trip to a lake near by our house and fly kites..
soooo girls.. am back to my couch, I got two more mags to read.. and I spy something interesting on the front covers.. can you guess? hehehehe..
and look what just arrived at my mail box this week? hehehe and boy oh boy.. I squeal like Connie my huneybun and Gasp like Elyse.. hehehehe.. each time I turn the pages of this mags.. have you got yours? welp, do run & get one.. trust me! you will like it.. hehehe
Can you guess what I spy? hehehehehe.. YESSS.. her bone china posies and her door stoppers collection.. my oh my.. two of my fave pretties!!!! As if that's not enough, I wrote her an email there and then, telling her how swoon I was and still am at her display cabinet and asking her if she don't mind to share and show more of her posies & stoppers..
and few hours after that, I got her reply.. Boy I was so happy and below is Janet's photos.. gosh.. Isn't that beautiful or what??? Oh Janet you are so kind.. thanks for the photos.. and girls, if you have not visit her blog, don't walk, skip or better still hop over to her blog.. she has a lovely blog and her online shop are full of pretties.. that make you drop your jaw!. hehehe Infact her house has been featured in magazines sooooo many times... awesome!
and she was so lucky to meet Rachel Ashwell in person and got RA latest book signed.. super cool huh?! hehehehe.. I love Ms. Ashwell.. Queen of shabby chic..
anyway, I am so speechless when I saw both pixies.. especially the posies.. it is like going to garden of roses.. enjoying the beauty of each of them.. they are so eye candy.. no doubt!.. And my heart sing! can you hear it.. hehehehe..
then I squeal again at her door stoppers.. they are so heavy and yet so beautiful to put as a stopper for doors.. Wish I could find this stopper here at my side of the world.. but too bad, I didn't find any.. and how I wish, I could buy one online.. but then it is too pricey to pay.. the shipping fees would cost me arms & legs.. *sigh*nonetheless.. I am glad enough to have this pixies to drool over for the rest of days.. hehehehe..
and this weekend I try to chill out with my kids.. they are done with their last semester's exam and I promise them a field trip to a lake near by our house and fly kites..
toodles!
xoxo
Have a good weekend!
xoxo
Have a good weekend!
4 comments:
Fitty, what lovely pictures, the magazines are just too nice aren't they? I order them some times cuz I love the articles and the pictures. Nice links in your post too! Thakns for sharing. I love your posts, they are always so happy and positive! You must be a delightful person, always smiling. hugs from here, Debby
Fitty, my sister and I are so obsessed with these magazines that we actually post on our calendars when the next issue is coming out.
We also call each other and go over our favorite pages and oooh and ahhh! We are insane.
Your pictures and post are wonderful.
I think I'll sign up.
Come see me too.
salam fitty...cantiknya collection dia..akak pun suka, yg bunga ceramic tu akak ada beberapa ketui aja dr US tapi tak secantik yg fitty tunjuk tu..huhuh
Salam Fitty...
emmmm...baru dpt comment hehehe..i dah ada pc baru tau hehe..
luckily kak masih sempat dpt mag romantic country tu, mmg content dia best.
Post a Comment