Last take 5 for now..

Hello happy people.. how are you? hows things? hope all is wonderful.. since Autumn is here.. time to take out sweaters, boots and Halloween & Thanksgiving.. yumm.. turkey and cranberry sauce are my fave..

anyway.. my 3 weeks vacation has ended yesterday.. our final journey to down south for this year.. we might go down again most probably after Christmas.. few more months to go.. welp, so far all I can tell is that we had really good holiday with all our relatives from both sides of my parents.. really fun.. and three tiring weekends.. hehehehe

and the wedding reception was awesome ~ it was more for family members.. most of our relatives came down.. food was superb!.. we had Beriyani Gam ~ a must for most Johorean, Sirap Bandung, Mee Rebus, Satay, Durian.. and the food list goes on.. we ended our nite with Joget Lambak where we see our uncles & aunties and cousins dance.. (Zapin, Ghazal, poco-poco.. hehehehe.. Once dah menari tak leh stop)..

here are some photos of our family & relatives to share with you.. these photos some are mine (the blury ones I took from my mobile while the clear ones (I brought the camera but left the memory card at home! duhh!!!) courtesy of our cousin Ijan)


the happy couple..


my grandma & mom with the kids






my parents with my uncle & aunt (the groom's parents)

So happy people.. till next post.. have a good week! Adieu!..

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

Hello,

I love these photos, thanks for sharing them with us!


~ Gabriela ~

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.