Hello girls.. am back in town.. but only for few days.. then am back to down south again for the last wedding reception.. and up to this moment, I am still doing my laundry.. I have tonnes of laundry to do.. we are seriously out of clean clothes.. hehehehe
overall last week's trip was super! We had great time with our family & relatives.. and the wedding reception in Ipoh was a grand event! and here I share some of the photos to commemorate the event..

overall last week's trip was super! We had great time with our family & relatives.. and the wedding reception in Ipoh was a grand event! and here I share some of the photos to commemorate the event..

the wedding was held in Ipoh, Perak. Driving from KL to Ipoh took us about approx. 3 hours..


hope you enjoy the photos.. I shall be back in half swing by next week.. why half? coz I am still maid less.. hehehehe.. my maid is coming here on the 17th hopefully.. so by then, I can come up with few posts.. especially on some vintage roses plates I grabbed while down south and up north.. hehehe.. (sempat singgah Pasar Karat Memory Lane kat Ipoh.. cheq beli few plates, saucers bunga rose.. hehehehe)
Adieu!
xoxoxo
xoxoxo
note: photos some of them are mine and some are courtesy of bride & groom's family..

5 comments:
Salam fitty,
Tahniah dapat ahli baru dalam keluarga. Btw, I will be waiting for your post..those vintagey..
salam kak azie..
lama akak berhari raya..hehe..
enjoy sakan nampak esp pasar karat tu..tak sabar nak nengok..enjoy puas2 sebelum back to work.. :-)
What a lovely blog you have, and the wedding photos are great and really interesting.
Have a great day
Kate
cantik tak baju yang cheq buat kt family tu?
salam kak gee..
terima kasih.. pengantin lelaki tu my kazen.. very close kazen.. tu yg kena jadi pengiring.. hehehe
pasal those vintagey roses tu.. nanti ya saya snap gambar2 tu sume.. lah ni sume dok tepi almari je.. hehehe
salam yatt..
ha'ah.. kita raya lama this year.. pasal ada wedding.. kalau tak.. tak dan nak ke selatan pastu utara pastu balik ke selatan.. hehehe..
kak sempat pegi pasar karat for few hours.. mmg banyak brg.. tapi terlau ramai org.. and my kids pun ikot.. so ada susah skit mau beli brg.. hehehehe
Hi kate..
thank you so much.. yeap.. this wedding is more to the malay culture with modern twist.. the groom is my cousin.. thank you for visiting me..
salam En Rizalman @ pak aji.. hehehehe.. teruja cheq dpt one liner comment dari you.. hehehe..
yeap.. the wedding dress is beautiful.. we really like this one better than the baju nikah.. kalu you yg design.. memang lah cantek.. cheq pun suka baju yg you buat for Dina's sisters.. very nice colour!
Post a Comment