Hello girls.. I am still on vacation by the time you read this.. we are heading north.. I shall be back for short breath next week for few days before I am off again down south for my cousin's wedding reception..
So far my holiday was great.. we celebrated Eid' Fitri with lots of love, good companion and of course tonnes of delicious food! When I said delicious.. they are D E L I C I O U S! hehehehe.. I think I gain few kilos in the last few days.. I kid you not..
kids had such great time with their grandparents, uncles & aunties, cousins and the whole lot of relatives..

kids had fun time roaming around the city in a colourful trishaw.. it was an experience! hehehehe.. if you have time, do come and visit Malacca.. my birthplace state with lots of histories to share with whole wide world..
during the short stop, I also grabbed few vintage plates and teapot for a song! hehehe..
sooooooooo hookay girls.. till next post! Adieu! Have a good week!
6 comments:
salam lebaran kak fitty...Uikk..sempat lagi rembat barang2 antik yeaa..tapi Melaka memang bes...i likee!!!!!
Hey Fitty...I have been missing you....your trip looks like you have had a wonderful time, I so wish I was there with you...we could be having a grand ole time....Have a restful and joyful vacation....
Salam Fitty,
Its nice to hear that u and yr family are enjoying the hari raya holidays. Have a wonderful weekend.
I love the pictures of the old buildings. Enjoy the rest of the trip.
whoaaaaaa... syoknya!
salam fitty..tak habis rayer lagi ek..
Post a Comment