Reason to be cheerful

Nothing much happen actually..
just moving my knick knacks here and there..
a small corner with blue and white vases and jar..


re-arranged the vignette



hookay girls.. am off to another corner to play house..

Adieu
xoxo

6 comments:

debi said...

Fitty, everything looks sooo pretty!

Gee said...

Salam and good morning Fitty.

Fitty ni rajin lah dan gaya Fitty menjadi. Akak memang jatuh hati kat decor2 cam tu. Sweet dan lembut saja. Colournye blend with each other. Nanti turunkan ilmu menghias pada akak ye.

Patricia said...

Your arranging is just lovely.

esKay said...

simply beautiful...
love yr touch

Stephenie said...

Your vignette looks so pretty.. I love arranging things also..Gives things a fresh new look..
Stephenie

Nancy said...

So pretty, Fitty - I love the green wallpaper one. Have a wonderful Saturday. :)Nancy

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.