Welcome..

to..

today my post is slightly longer..
as I wanna share with you girls..
the other corners..
this time it is in my bedroom..

this is the corner where most vintage vanity items
being display on top of glass cabinet

vintagey talcum powder tins and boxes..
these are very hard to find tins..

this face powder in a green floral wallpaper box is my fave..
got this from Karla
this is unused face powder..
content still full to the top

dont you love the colour?
some more covered in vintage wall paper..
lovely!

my fave photo.. with three fave brooches..
these are all vintagey ones..
on the left is enamel pink roses brooch
while the other two are made from ceramics..
another lovely find I found! hehehe

and these four talcum tins.. were from Marks & Spencers (M&S)..
all these were used by me..
I love them all..
a big fan of M&S
been using their products all the time..

the red ruby bottle with rhinestone brooch is from Celeste..
I love the colour and the roses by Celeste just to die for!

while this photo below is a vintage flower corsage..
another fave of mine..
it came with a vintage pin too!

a handmade powder puff by Nikki with lace.
boa feather, lace and vintage bavaria small plate

and last but not least of course my small collection of perfume bottles..
and a vintage silver lid and glass vanity jar..
on a vintage mirror tray..
dressing table would not be complete without them all!

so girls.. I hope you enjoy
part of my vintagey vanity collection..
and thank you so much to all the girls
(names that I've mentioned or vise versa)
who made my dream of collecting these vanity items
came true!


and don't forget to visit
Tam ~ Three or more Tuesday



and Suzanne for more vintagey pretties!

Have a niced day!
xoxo
Adieu!

37 comments:

ItaJeff said...

Salam Fitty..
looking at your M&S, teringat pula dulu my hantaran kawin wangian talc from M&S hehehe..dulu ada small outlet kat sini yg jual m&s product, tp skrg dah closed down.
I love to collect & keep those perfume bottles too..ada byk collection dah...even the box pun i simpan hehe...

Gee said...

Salam Fitty.

Oh Fitty, akak memang suka tgk collection awaklah. Combination of colours tu .....sejuk mata memandang. Keep it up and thanks for sharing. Dpt tgk pun dah cukup.

Martha said...

What neat vintage bedroom items. Love your perfume bottles and the glass jar with silver lid.

xinex said...

What a charming and romantic room you have have, I love all the vintage items.....Christine

Mat Gebu said...

salam kak fitty...
Pertama kali ni nak tinggal komen, selalu saya singgah saja...Tabik lah dengan semangat akak..begitu "tulen" dan "original"....

Dawn said...

If only the corners of my room looked so sweet! Thanks fo stopping by.
Dawn

Lori E said...

You are definitely what is referred to as a "girlie girl". Such pretty ladylike things. Little pieces of art.

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I love your vintagey vanity display. I had forgotten that I collect perfume bottles until you mentioned yours. I guess I must collect too many different items. I love your vintagey talcum powder tins and boxes. The one that says "California" I love the best. But then I'm from California. Go figure. Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving me a comment.

Anonymous said...

That's such a pretty collection! I especially love vintage perfume bottles - and that powder puff - lovely!

Dawn Castor said...

What yummy, flowery romantic-ness. How pretty and girly!

Sarah said...

Oh, I love those perfume bottles with the atomizers. What a lovely collection you have!!

CC said...

How beautiful and frilly..just gorgeous..all your pretty vintage things. Happy VTT and have a lovely day.

Coloradolady said...

Fitty...were you ever a tomboy?? I did not think so....too many girlie likes to ever not be a girlie-girl.

Lovely pics...the talc tins are just amazing. very pretty and the display is amazing looking.

Have a great VTT!

Roslyn said...

Delightful, charming , feminine, typical Fitty!

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

your vanity is lovely!!
♥ Rebecca

Lisa said...

Your blog is just beautiful! I love your vanity items--now you've got me inspired to scour my thrift store for some pretty flea market finds!

Bea said...

Did you hear that gasp? That is what I did when I saw your powder tins. They are beautiful!

Mary said...

So pretty, Fitty! What beautiful colors on such sweet vintage bottles, and I love the glass jar with the ornate lid! So romantic!

LV said...

You almost blew my mind with all these great vintage items in your bedroom. You post was one of the best. Glad you shared with us and I am very pleased you took the time to pay me a visit.

Old Time Cindy said...

How dainty and pretty these items look. I believe I may have to consider another collection. Perfect for my vintage hats, bags, and gloves! Thanks for sharing.

viridian said...

So pretty. It's fun to have 'girly' things, don't you think?

JEWELGIRL said...

Simply breathtaking! I enjoyed
Your Room tour! Beautiful!

Kathi Fly said...

and love all of the colors!

Anonymous said...

they make a fabulous display Fitty!..love those old talcum containers :)

Vicky said...

hey fitty,
what lovely vintage thingies!
you must be a v feminine and romantic person... ya?
I totally forgotten about VTT and PFF posting this week :P
I went to Mt Kinabalu a few days ago, but I posted my pics at my other blog though...
How time flies, one week passed by so quickly...

Joan@anythinsggoeshere said...

The colors and graphics are all beautiful. They look wonderful together...and I love anything covered with old wallpaper..so sweet and girlie.

Blue Creek Home said...

How very french your vanity goodies are!!! I love all of your vanitity "pretties".

Elyse said...

hi fitty!

what beautiful things! i really like the powder containers. the blues are perfect!!!

thank you for sharing!

xo

Bonjade said...

Never been here before.....But I love it, I love it......such lovely colours and fine items.....
Oh you made my day.
You have got an extra fan.
Nice weekend

Stephenie said...

Fitty, I'm so loving the other cornors of you of your room...This really is a pretty post filled with such sweet eye candy..I can't pick a favorite beacause, it's one pretty picture after the next...Hope all is well...
Stephenie

Betty said...

OMGosh Fitty! Gorgeous as always! You definitely have the eye for things that go together.

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Oh Fitty,
You have so many pretty feminine treasures. I see you have a liking to roses on dishes too... I'm probably putting that mildly in your case, but so do I. Your displays are darling

Happy Pinks-

Shirl said...

Hello Fitty, Happy Pink Saturday. Thank you so much for stopping by! Your post this week is so sweet. I love vintage talc tins. They are so hard to find and yours are in perfect conditin! Your home is so lovely it should be in a magazine!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Unknown said...

Salam Fitty! Love your beautiful floral table vignette! Such a wonderful collection you have in such pretty packaging! Your plate is gorgeous!

Have a lovely weekend!

Tina

Unknown said...

salam fitty...akak ambik gambar kamu dan anak-anak...luperlah nak ambil gambar hari sabtu lepas..

mak datuk...banyaknya minah salleh yang masuk...kiranya blog kamu fofularlah ek..

Lori said...

Fitty, thanks for stopping over to visit me:) the display in your room is so beautiful!!! i just love the old power tins, they have such pretty graphics!!!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, Your vanity is gorgeous with all the vintage tins. What a gorgeous display it is. I am so honored you added that heart vase with roses to your vanity table. I looks so at home there.
Everything is beautiful.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment.
Have a great week.
hugs, Celestina Marie

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.