
How do you do? hope all is good! Welp, its been a week I've not updating anything here.. in fact I miss you girls and miss a lot of Memes in the past few weeks too.. and I know some of you starting to get worry and text me wondering whats happening.. I am sorry girls..

Welp, no panic... I am still here.. I am still up, about and kicking.. and been running like a mad bunny at home & work..hehehe and its not that I don't have any updates.. in fact I got few exciting pretties to share.. but my biggest reason of not doing what I wanted is that.. I've been hit by MS ~ Malaise Syndrome or well known as Lazy bug :P hehehehe.. and I think you know the drill.. hehehe

hehehehe.. lately, I just wanna stop doing what I normally do online and smell the roses.. and yeap.. that's what I've been doing.. hehehehe.. I've been going out to get some fresh ideas, meet new people.. and enjoy my time with the kids..

so girls, give me few more days.. to get my MS cured.. hehehehe :P.. and no worries, I shall start sharing with you stories of my vintagey dishes.. soonest as I can.. hehehe.. I know I got emails asking me to keep on posting on my vintagey collections.. hehehe :P

Seriously girls.. I am so touched by your concerned.. thank you so much and I appreciate for the friendship that this blogsville has offer us.. and I promise to write soon!
Mean while.. enjoy the photos.. one of them is the sneak preview story for the coming post! Guess which one?!.. hehehehe..
Till next post! Adieu..
xoxo
8 comments:
salam k.Aziah.. terpegun tengok sume koleksi akak..waaaa tak dpt nk imagine camner rmh k.aziah.
Salam Fitty.
Akak tak jemu tgk cabbage rose tu. Tapi akak ade ciput saje koleksinye dan bunga tureen2 tu pun glamour habis. Thanks for sharing.
fuhhh marbles leer buah hati si pink rose cabbage nii....well nowadays very difficult to find this kind of flowers
Your collections look beautifully displayed
Oh my gosh Fitty.... I think I had that same exact MS condition last week.. :)
I was totally being lazy on my vacation and except for a few days when I crammed all my antique and thrift store shopping in, I spent most of the time just hanging out at home enjoying my break from all the stress I'd been under at work.
I think all of us ladies deserve to do that every once in a while.
I will look forward to seeing your new pretties as I'm sure they will be great.
salam aziah...kdg-kdg penyakit tu datang...walaupun sebenarnya byk yang nak di tunjukkan...
hi fitty,
we all need some time to relax and stop and smell the roses. enjoy your quiet, offline time. we'll all be here when you're ready.
xo
Love your covered servers, Fitty! Hope your MS get cured soon, for the meantime, enjoy smelling the roses!...Christine
Post a Comment