that is the corner where I shall plump myself on the sofa, grab my fave books and magazines.. and chill out..Chill out time..
I am so glad that my weekend, I don't have to go anywhere except be at home with kids.. I planned some gardening in my small garden.. my bourgainvilla trees need some pruning.. my small water pond need some cleaning and so is my house! hehehehehe especially at the corners, need some feathering and fluffing..
but first let me show you the corner that I hardly share here in blogsville.. this is the area I normally chill out with tea and tonnes of books around me.. a very small reading area I have for family and me..
but what I like most is this corner.. where I have my fave knick knacks on this console table..
I really like this glass cloche with Betty's faux tea cake..
then Apothecary jar with Christmas baubles.. in red, gold and silver with beads and ribbons in it..
and of course my mini dress form.. with roses, netting lace, pearl strands and small jeweleries..
last but not least.. my antique ink pot circa 1900's.. that I got from eBay back 5 years ago.. I remember the first time I saw this ink pot in one of the Victorian Country and Romantic Homes Magazines.. and I fell in love right away.. and hunted for one.. lucky I was, there was one in eBay that requested price was within my budget.. and after few days waiting.. the ink pot is mine.. quite heavy actually!..
that is the corner where I shall plump myself on the sofa, grab my fave books and magazines.. and chill out..
If bored, look up a bit.. and there is the wall with round plates around the teak window mirror.. Have a great day girls! Adieu!
that is the corner where I shall plump myself on the sofa, grab my fave books and magazines.. and chill out..Copyright
| You Are a Life Blogger! |
|
|
10 comments:
It looks like a comfortable place to relax and chill. I'm glad that you have surrounded yourself with all the things that you love!
take care,
Dawn
Lovely, Fitty! I'd love to veg out there and read romantic magazines also, honey.
xoxo,
Connie
What a wonderful place to chill!! Love the books close at hand, the plates on the wall are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your little corner. Laurie
Happy Fourth of July and Pink Saturday, both of them!!!
Erin :)
http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/
Hello Sweet Mo! Hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend as planned! Love the area where you will be "slumping"!
Hus,
Maryjane
I love the area you created for yourself. The pillows on the sofa are too cute!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Have a fabulous week, Janice
Salam...
I love your reading corner..looks inviting & cozy..
I believe in creativity..rumah kecil jd selesa kalau bijak susun atur..
Banyaknya barang! tapi still nampak so cozy and calm...
salam ita & kak azah.. rumah saya mmg banyak brg2.. hehehehe.. and thank you for the compliments.. :-)
No wonder you are so happy, Fitty...you are surrounded by so many treasures! I looked down a bit and saw your pretty Meaken rose cups. I will keep my eyes out for you! My first dishes were Meaken - a yellow old fashioned floral print. I loved them. All I have left is the creamer and a platter! I sold them at a yard sale because I had broken so many of them. Boo Hoo! I have sooooo many dishes though - I will survive!
Post a Comment