I found four berry bowls of the same pattern/design.. if you look at the stamp, and look at the serial numbers.. the bowls & mug are registered right after one another.. Isn't that great or what! hehehehe
these four bowls are slightly smaller than standard size bowls..
they are about 5 1/4 inch wide.
just lovely..
Diane, if you read this..
thanks Diane! I love them.. really!..
Hope you like the bowls sis! Have a great day all! Adieu!
10 comments:
Salam Fitty.
Nak pindah kat mane tu? Lain kali klu ade lebih, dishes cam tu, let me know. Akak suka yang sweet tu..
Great finds, I love little berry bowls, and you found matching ones for our little mug, wow, they are so pretty!! Love them.
♥ Teresa
What sweet little berry bowls...love the pattern! What a wonderful find.
Salam fitty...dropping by to say hello...;)
~kak ana
I don't know of anyone who doesn't like berry bowls, especially ones with roses on them, sugar! Beautiful.......
xoxo,
Connie
Oh dear - your collection is just growing and growing! :-) The story of these bowls sure makes me think of long lost orphan sisters. And then there you were, able to find them and give them home. :-)
The creamer pot on your previous post is a beauty!
Li
Imagine that! A cup and then finding bowls at a later time, stamped close together after each other? How great is that. They were just made for you. Great pics. Great post. Country Hugs, Sherry
dear sis aziah..thank you soooooo much!!are you kidding me?..those berry bowls are really really pretty..are you really really sure to let go these bowls that you love the most??hehe..im wordless..hehe..
Sis...so gorgeous...i like ......
Oh, I think I may have one or two of these plates. I used to have a bunchh of plates hanging on the walls.
Have a great day,
Stephanie
Post a Comment