Boredom kills the cat!..

Happy Tuesday girls! Hope your day is brighter as mine.. :-) I wasn't planning of writing a post today.. but somehow.. boredom kills the cat! hehehehehe..

I went tru my photos folder and found these photos.. a vintage pitcher and moustache mug I got back years ago from eBay..

for a price of less than 10 bucks each..
I think these items were great finds!

I never have a pitcher like this one above.. especially when the cabbage roses were calling my name so clearly and loudly too :P hehehehe..

so when I saw this one with a very low starting bid, I clicked and tried my luck.. and Luck was with me at that time, I won this pitcher for a song..

then few weeks later, I saw this mustache mug on some Victorian Country, Romantic Victorian Magazines and fell in love with it.. I like the uniqueness of this mug.. as you can see below, the mug is divided into two sections..

and of course it came with chips all over which add more charms and character to it.. so when I saw this one on eBay with low starting bid, I tried my luck again.. and again I won..

another happy dance is waiting for me.. as I found another pitcher similar to the second photo.. which I shall share with you in other post..

till next post girls! Adieu! Have a great day and week too!

12 comments:

Gee said...

Salam Fitty.

Another rose collection. Byk betul lah..geram lah akak dibuatnye. Cantik, sweet, lovely and superb. What more to say.

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

wasalam kak gee.. hehehehe.. alah kak gee.. biasa2 je koleksi saya ni.. jgn geram2.. :P kak gee punya pun cantek2 jugak..

saya punya banyak used item lah kak.. hardly a new one.. the new ones.. kalu ada dok dlm kotak.. hehehehe

alicesg said...

Those are very pretty tea set collection. Love the pretty designs on them.

Mandy said...

Oh it is beautiful x

zs said...

salam azi..cantik2 la koleksi azi..sure seronok bila dpt apa yg diidamkan..

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

You have the most wonderful pink rose collections I have ever seen! I love all the pics. Cindy

Connie said...

You are still always "delightful" to visit.....even when you think you are boring....NOT, sugar!!!
xoxo,
Connie

Lisa said...

Love these! I had to come back because my old computer was having trouble loading your blog the other day!! This tea set is amazing!
Hugs, Lisa

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh now, this is the second post with gorgeous rose-printed china that I have seen tonight. I LOVE roses on china --- there's just something about them that charms me completely.

Maybe because these are roses our deer can't eat?

Lovely post! I'm glad I've got my computer back and can get back to reading and commenting again....

Cass

koralee said...

You have an amazing collection...so sweet....love love love the pink roses!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! They would look perfect in my china cabinet!!!

blessings
mary

Stephenie said...

I missed so many beautiful posts..I know i'm always telling you the same thing, "YOur china really is amazing!!!" Your collection is tdf..
Stephenie

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.