in my household.. gosh.. I am laughing at myself.. wonder why? hehehe welp, blue hardly my fave colour but that has changed lately, I tend to acquire some blue stuff in my household.. so last weekend I played at my corner again..
In my previous post, you have seen my made in China rose flowers teapots on top of this shelf corner , but that lasted only for few days.. hehehehehe anyway, pink and blue they make a great combination too, if you know how to match them.. hehehehe

as you can see on the above picture, all the teapots have been moved to make way for these lovely baby blue tea cups.. Thanks Kak Ajmah.. :-)

I displayed them together with my Daher tin in the similar colour together with my Celedon vase from Vietnam and two Chinoiseries vase and double tea boiler

the colour and the shape of the cups, really melts my heart each time I see them.. they look so cottagey together and reminded me of the yesteryear.. my late grandmother's time.. as grandkids we always look forward for tea time together with my grandparents ~ the ever yummylicious cakes other delicacies as well lovely tea sets!..

by the way, these cups came in three pairs but without a teapot, creamer or sugar bowl.. wish, they come in a complete set.. but welp, who knows, maybe next time, I might the missing set.. hehehehe

till then, Happy Blue Monday and don't forget to visit
Sally for more Blue posts!.. Have a great week everyone! Adieu!
33 comments:
lovely display, the baby blue is a perfect shade. thanks for your visit.i'll add you to my favoristes.
marie
It all looks lovely!!! I'm incorporating a little blue too Im afraid, I was a pink and white girl, but I'm loving the blue with the pink. Your's is amazing, love the teacups.
♥ Teresa
Your display is really lovely and I love the blue of your cups. Thank you for sharing your treasures with us. Blessings...Mary
Blue has never been one of my favorite colors but after seeing robin's egg blue and aqua all over Blogland, it's starting to become my new favorite color! I want to re-do my bedroom in blue soon and I wish I could find bed linens the color of your cups. They are gorgeous!
Such a lovely display. Good job.
I love all the pink tea pots, but love the mix of blue mixed in as well. What a happy corner you've created. Have a super day my friend. hugs ~lynne~
A little bit of blue can make a room stand out just like your display. Thanks for sharing.
Toodles.
These are quite unique... do you look at yard sales or antique shops... such a sweet grouping in the corner there.
So pretty! Love the tea cups. Happy Blue Monday!
The splash of blue looks lovely with all of the pink. It is just the right shade of blue. Happy Blue Monday, Fitty!!
Pretty cups. I love your whole display. Though I wouldn't want to have to dust it!
Cindy
You have so many pretty things to see, I could stand in front of your shelves forever looking at everything*! Thanks for letting us take a peek. _Ashley
Hi
Happy Blue Monday.
Oh my those are such pretty tea cups.
They do look like they belong in a cozy cottage waiting for all the lovely guests to arrive for afternoon tea.
Yummy eye candy.
Thank you for sharing today.
Your shelves are so beautiful I could look at them all day .
Have a wonderful week filled with many happy moments.
Hugs
Love your blue teacups! Wouldn't it be lovely with the teapot. Maybe you'll find one on another treasure hunt! Have a great week,
Kitty
wow! Lot of goodies to look st in there! Hope you had a Happy Blue Monday ~ Susan
Wow- how beautiful- gorgeous display!
Happy Blue Monday
You have an interesting post, but you forgot to leave me a comment. Please come back. Happy Blue Monday.
Those little cups are such a pretty shade of blue. Great find!
Happy Blue Monday!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts
Oh, I'm a little late..., yes you seem to be more a pink girl, but blue mixes in nicely!
Salam Fitty...
Your blue collection is sweet, I love the way you decorate your corner, its look amazing. I know you're more into pink but believe me the blue & pink combination will create a wonderful mood into your home :-)
Lots of luv,
Ita
blue has taken over my pink as well...love the two together...yours are amazing! Thanks for sharing!
So pretty, and with three pairs of cups you could have linked up with Tam's Three or More, too. They really are a very pretty shade of blue. ~ Robyn
Happy Blue MOnday... was just thinking of painting some walls blue... hmmm
cantiknya fitty...
biru dia lembut ...kak inna pun suka..lekuk di cawan tu yang buat dia jadi menarik...dah banyak koleksi fitty yea...
I totally love those cups! They are beautiful!
Happy blue Monday!
You will definitely learn to love blue...maybe not as much as pink...but it is so soft and pretty too.
Nice blues.
Beautiful color! I love the way you displayed them too!...Christine
Fitty, I could post the same words, I have never been a blue person and all of a sudden, I am looking at blue things and the same with pink and I was never a shabby chic person either and that is changing....Blogs can certainly change your life and I enjoy them so much.
Hugs,
Barbara
I enjoyed your little blue cups very much- gorgeous. It is nice to have some blue in the house too. Take care fitty. Sweetpea Sue
Hi there, thanks for visiting me, sorry I'm so late in responding. I love the color of your tea cups. My daughter has her living room painted that color, it's very fresh!
I am late in posting too. My day got away from me yesterday! I love the mix of blue and pink.
I can see you have many beautiful things. Your cups are lovely. I like the way you have everything displayed. Very pretty indeed ♥
Everything looks beautiful..Don't you LoVe looking at all your pretties.. You have them displayed beautifully !! Gosh, hoping all is well in your part of this world..
hugs ~tea~xo
Post a Comment