Mosaic Monday & Happy Birthday ....

I just found out that Mary at Little Red House is hosting Mosaic Monday and I thought why not I join since I have so many mosaic here to share in this post.. hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pink Saturday! and gosh, I miss you girls! Its been a month already I didn't join Beverly's PS party.. and I guess, about time, I come up from my cocoon and take/breath some fresh pinky air and meet you girls again.. hehehe

Time flies so fast, dont you think? and with a blink of an eye.. its been a year already! I remember the first time I join the party.. I was very shy to share my pinky stuff with you girls.. but with lots of nice and encouraging comments left by you lovely girls, I said.. yeah.. why not! share your pretties with those pinky ladies! and make friends from all over the world.. and ever since that.. I never look back and try my very best to come up with pinky photos for you to enjoy.. which I hope you do.. hehehehe

So, here are some of my old photos (recap) over the one year of Pink Saturday.. you may click on the photos to enlarge.. you can also see more pictures here & here.. (hardly any new items here.. hehehe.. all are my old time collection.. hehehe)







thanks Beverly for hosting this wonderful party.. you are one of the best hostess and it is fun to be one of your Pink Saturday girls.. hehehehe.. and girls, dont forget to visit Beverly for a wonderful Pink Saturday birthday party! I hear.. partayyyyyyyy.. hehehehe Adieu girls! have a great weekend!

Lil Update to some of the questions: -

1. Yes, all the mosaic photos above are mine. Taken at my home and all the pinky items you saw are mine too! hehehe

2. The second last mosaic photo are all the plates and saucers I collected for the past few years. Bought long time ago from eBay. Most are vintage plates and saucers.

hehehehe.. have a good week girls!

76 comments:

debi said...

Oh Fitty,
You have sooooo many beautiful treasures...I'd love to go shopping through your house. hehehe!
Have a sweet weekend,
Debi

Tara said...

What a great lot of pretty pinkness. Thanks for sharing it all! Happy Pink Saturday and have a loveleigh weekend!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Fitty! Just look at all of this pretty pinkness! It's a veritable treasure trove of pink! Love the mosaics of all your pretties. Here's wishing you a very Happy Pink Saturday!

In the pink...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Barbara said...

Wow Fitty, What beautiful Pink treasures you have. Love the pink pitchers and dolls, heck like them all.

Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

With our little PINK SATURDAY having a birthday this week, I am on "pink overload" and that is difficult to do to me! I'm lovin' it like crazy!

What lovely pinks this week you have, my dear. The better to see your through my rose colored glasses!☺

Have a great weekend. Not all that warm up in my neck of the woods but the sun is out and that makes the day good. I hope you are surrounded by those you love and that you, too, are bathed in sunshine.

Tristan Robin said...

wow - that's a lot of lovely china! thanks for sharing!

HaPpY PiNk SaTuRdAy!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, Congrats on your year of PS pretties. Your treasures are gorgeous. Your home is blessed in pink loveliness! Your dishes are stunning with the roses!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Char said...

I just love birthday parties, don't you, happy pink saturday, Char

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Lovely collages!


~ Gabriela ~

Just Me said...

My first time to stop at your blog! I sure have missed out on some amazing pinks! Thanks for sharing! Happy Pink Saturday!
Patti

Jorgelina said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

ItaJeff said...

salam..hi fitty, I've been following your posts for quite a while, very nice blog, great postings & wonderful collections.

Happy pink saturday

Lots of luv,
Ita

One Shabby Old House said...

Happy Pink Saturday. I have been gone awhile too but it only seemed right to join a celebration of girls who love pink.
Hugs
Becky

imjacobsmom said...

What a fun surprise - you joined us again today! We're glad to see you and your pretty pinkies! Hope your Pink Saturday is a good one! ~ Robyn

Betty said...

Fitty! My pink friend! I am so glad I met you through Pink Saturdays. I enjoy every single pink post you share!!

Arleen ~ The Tea Room said...

Hello Fitty. Oh what beautiful pink treasures you've shared with us this week. I especially love the rose dishes. Thank you for so generously sharing with us so very many photographs, and Happy Pink Saturday to you! ~Arleen

Glennis said...

Such an abundance of pink lovely things. Have a great Pink SAturday weekend!

Robin said...

What lovely pinks you have....

A Happy Pink Saturday to you

SmilingSally said...

You have such a creative way of display and photographing pinks! Happy Pink Saturday

I have no idea where my friend found that shoe. Sorry.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Beautiful pinks! THose dishes are to die for!!

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY HUGS,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
I am just drooling over all your china and especially those bells! Gorgeous! Have a wonderful Pink Saturday weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Fitty... I am glad you shared some of your past pink saturdays.... I wasn't around for many of them! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Marina Capano said...

Lovely post!You have so many amazing treasures!!!just beautiful china!
Happy One Year Pink Saturday Birthday!!!
xoxo.

Four Paws and Co said...

Lovely pink mosaics! Happy PINK Saturday! ☺ Diane

kimberly said...

So many pretty pink dishes you have, Fitty!!! Shown all together like this, you look perfectly ready for a Pink Saturday Birthday Party!

Beansieleigh said...

This is absolutely a stunning collection of pinks! LOVE them all! Happy Pink Saturday, and have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

You have lots of wonderful pinks! I especially love the creamers with some pinks and some blues . . and the lady figurine is very pretty! :-)

Happy PS!

Li

Katie said...

Happy Pink Saturday Birthday! I love the thumbnails of your posts, so very pretty!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Lovely pastel dishes! Looks a lot like my LuRay dinnerware collection.

Perfect for a birthday celebration with all of us pinky gals!

Lynn said...

Being a relatively new blogger, I really appreciated and enjoyed your revisiting of you past pinks!
Thanks! Very pretty!

jeanne said...

Oh Fitty,your recap of your beautiful pink treasures just makes me smile. You are the perfect pink Saturday Pinkie. I do love your pink dishes and everything you share. Even your blog background is perfect for PS. BIG smile.

Hugs...Jeanne

Cassandra said...

BEAUTIFUL! I wanted to let you know that you won my note cards off of my blog! Please send me an email at cdvcreations@yahoo.com to let me know where to mail the cards. Thanks for visiting me! ~Cassandra

Elyse said...

hi fitty!

you are a princess of pink! happy pink saturday to you!

xo

Lisa said...

Oh how very beautiful!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

Betty Jo said...

Hi Fitty, So nice to meet you. Your pink things are lovely. Happy Pink Saturday!! ♥

Debra said...

Hi,
This is my first visit here. Your collection is beautiful! Congrats on winning the Cottage Charm Giveaway from My Artful Adventures blog. This was my first time being a hostess offering a prize and I won something too. I'm a new at blogging and I'm having a great time.
Debra

caren said...

Fitty ~ Thanks for visiting me! You have great pinks!
Happy PS!

Kathy said...

Just LOVE all your beautiful pink dishes/china! What in the world is that spectacular china with the large pink roses - the set right above the little girl figurines dressed in pink? Wow! I especially love those.
xo...Kathy

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Hey Fitty,

Pretty pink mosaics. Happy Pink Saturday!

Judy

Marie Reed said...

What a wonderful idea to do a recap of so many beautiful pink pictures of the past!

IRDAYU said...

salam fitty..takpe ke bg komen ni..
suka sangat tengok blog dan sume2 barang fitty ni..memang meletop lagi mantop.satu hari sampai 4 or 5 x masuk..

IRDAYU said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Hi Ayu.. not a problem.. masuk lah banyak kali pun tak apa.. :-) hehehehe.. lagi best if tinggal kan comment.. :-) Ayu ada blog ke? if ada, can give me the link and I shall give a visit. :-)

Margie said...

Oh my! You shared so many lovely *pink* treasures over the past year! They are so beautiful it was a joy to look at them again!

Have a lovely day!
Margie :)

KayEllen said...

Such a fun tea party goodies on your blog post!!!
Love honoring Beverly today she is a doll to connect all together:)

Happy Pink weekend!!!

Smiles,
KayEllen

Nerissa Alford said...

Your mosaics turned out so pretty. It's such a nice idea to look back that way. I love the solid colored china collection.
Happy Pink Saturday
Nerissa

koralee said...

how beautiful...your pink is wonderful...i am in love with your blue and pink petalwear...i collect it as well and use it everyday...thanks for sharing!

IRDAYU said...

fitty dah pun link ke blog ayu..
ayu cottage tu ayu la..hihi..sory ye ayu punya B.I.tak berapa bagus la..

and one more thing ,blog fitty ni takde ape nak komen,everything is perfect.wahhh...speaking tu...

stefanie said...

what a treasure trove of beauties.
thanks for visiting me on my first pink saturday.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Fitty! Happy belated Pink Saturday and a glorious Sunday to you. xo Lynn

Anonymous said...

I am just amazed by that showing - wow. Fabulous pinkness! Is that all yours? As I've confessed to others, I own corelle... period. LOL, this is just incredible.

TY for sharing, and happy PS to you!


xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com

Shey said...

WOWOW! I love the Pinkness of it all. So pretty!

Happy weekend! :)

Anne Fannie said...

Ok Fitty, I am drooling over all your dishes and cups and saucers!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Love, Ann

tracy said...

Hello Fitty
Thank you for stopping by..love love your dishes.
Happy Pink belated Saturday
Tracy

Rebecca Corvese said...

Beautiful tea cups and china! I have a small collection of tea cups and they bring me a lot of joy (even though I don't use them as much as I'd like!). Thanks for the great post!

Kathy said...

WOW, Fitty, what perfectly pretty pinkalicious treasures you have and what delightful mosaics they make, just beautiful, I see you are a Jane Austen fan too, happy Monday, Kathy.

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Lovely site. Such a quiet respite of vintage collections. Enjoyed it.

NatureStop said...

Just loved your pink mosaics.You really posses some treasures!!!Thanks for stopping by NatureStop and your kind words.

Sharing with Sherri said...

Your mosaic is a vintage rose treasure trove!
Especially love the rose serving tray!

Thanks for sharing!
Sherri:)

Unknown said...

Wow.... so much pretty pink... Thanks for sharing all your pink... that is all of it isn't it? Just kiddin... It all make me smile!
Have a happy week!
~Really Rainey~

nassir said...

hi kak aziah
u have such a wonderful collections

btw, i would like to thank you for ur support :p

xinex said...

Oooooh! I love all your dishes. I am a dishaholic , you know! Pretty pinks!...Christine

Kathy said...

Thank you for commenting on my mosaic post--it introduced me to your blog which is just lovely! While black and red are my favorite colors--pink is my secret love. I'm looking forward to reading more! ~Kathy

Mary said...

Wow! What a beautiful feast for the eyes! Thank you so much for sharing all your lovelies, and for joining the fun at Mosaic Monday. :)

Cass @ That Old House said...

Wow, a plethora of pink! LOVE it... from the delicate pink tray, thru the china, right down to the little dolls and figurines. What GREAT pink treasures. Makes me smile!
Cass

ellen b said...

Oh I adore all your sweet pink mosaics!!

Unknown said...

Oh what pretty goodness Fitty. Thank you for sharing your beautiful mosaics.

Blessings - Debbie

Daryl said...

Wonderful all of them

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

WOW!!! So many beautiful pink mosaics!!! I love them all!!! Well done!!!

Have a wonderful MM!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Fifi Flowers said...

FAB PINK mosaics for Beverly's big party!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, dear Fitty. I am busy still visiting. I think it is going to take me all week. I've missed you on Pink Saturday. Thank you for your loyal participation during our year of fun.

You have so many beautiful pinks, and I loved seeing the recap of past features.

Unknown said...

Your pink mosaics are stunning. I love dishes and your patterns are lovely. Happy Pink Saturday Birthday and Happy Monday Mosaic.

Karen

Pink Slippers said...

Happy very late PINK Saturday!
Wendy

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

Pretty pink post......I hope your weekend was fun...we too had a pink day on May 24th...I love the pink rose dishes..hugs Margie.

Susan from The T-Cozy said...

What a fabulous array pink dishes!!!

Nancy said...

Pretty in pink, Fitty! I'm drooling over all that vintage wallpaper in your next post! Happy BELATED Pink Saturday! :)Nancy

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.