that I slowly adding more vintagey chinaware collection..
in my cabinet..
in my cabinet..
by Meakin ~ Sunshine pattern with hibiscus on it..
so pretty.. thanks Kak Khadijah.. :-)
with roses & yellow flowers..
both (above & below) are Meakins..
so pretty, don't you think? hehehe..
thanks kak Aj! hehehe ;-)
was another fleamarket find! hehehehe..
found many years ago..
and my mom has this set in complete setting
for 6 or 8 pax if not mistaken..
plates and bowls either in big or small sizes
I found from my fleamarket trip..
some are Johnson Brothers
like the big blue rim dinner plate (picture below)..
and some are Meakins and Havilland..
I am slowly collecting them..
pieces by pieces..
not in a complete set..
but happy to have them display in my cabinet..
and please don't forget
to visit Suzanne for more
vintage thingies to goo gaga at! hehehehe

25 comments:
Wow!! You have a nice collection of china, and you have everything I love~flowers! Johnson Bros. is a great name, they took over Wedgwood a long time ago.
It is more important to me to have a few pieces I love rather than I collection. It is much more interesting!! Lucky you!
Have a great week, Fitty!!
xoxo
Jane
Hi Fitty, You really have some beautiful plates. I love your new rose creamer. What a great find. I want to flea market with you. You seem to find the best treasures.
I know your cabinet must be filling up so pretty.
Have a great day.
Hugs, Celestina Marie
That is a nice collection.
Your new creamer is lovely, fitty. Congrats on the find.
Fitty, you always have me so excited to see your china. I think I have found my sister spirit in you when it comes to china.
I love ALL of it, and have so many sets, incomplete sets, one piece that it is really embarrassing. My son thinks I have lost my mind.
I am going to maybe do a border in one of my flower beds with chipped or broken china plates...that is if I can stand to put them in the dirt....but I think it will be CUTE!! We will see...my son just shakes his head.....but no worries,we always have something to eat out of!!
Have a great week and thanks for a great post!!
You have a very good collection of china. I have a few, but nothing compared to yours.
Hello Fitty, I am delighted to make your acquaintance in this blogging world.I stay around Likas area.
I like your Rose cottage blog, so many lovely things to see.
Have a great day.
I come to Fitty's expecting roses & I am never disappointed!
I love that jug!
What a wonderful collection you have.
x
So pretty!!! Do you use this lovely china?
you have some lovely pieces!
Rose XXX
Lovely china...
Great photos today - such pretty flowers! Enjoyed seeing your treasures!
How great to look upon such pretty posies every day. What great finds!
It's so good of you to adopt all of these lonely rosy pieces! They needed a good home!
Fitty, I am in love with your "new" pieces of vintage china. I especially like the cream one with the orange flowers on it!! Can you imagine a whole set of that, ohhh my!! I always enjoy seeing your vintage pieces.
thanks so much for all your delightful comments on my posts. I always love it when you have come by for a visit. take care dear friend, Debby
Very pretty - wonderful finds!
Lovely pieces you have; they go nicely with your pitchers from last week. I am beginning a Johnson Bros. collection of brown autumn scenes for my Thanksgiving table.
All of your china is lovely! I have a few pieces, and I think my favorites were all made in England. They just don't make china like they uses to!
**gorgeous** china!
Happy VTT!
Hi, love your blog, I'm glad I am not the only person who has fab things speak to them and whisper take me home..
oooh I love your finds, I tend to go for similar things :-)
Such pretty dishes! I love the old flowered china --- so sweet and lovely. Truly "pretty" -- it's the perfect word for them. You have the start of a great collection (notice I say "start!").
Keep finding gorgeous treasures and happy hunting!
Cass
I am very interested in your beautiful dishes. I also have some things from this era and wish I knew more about when they were made. Do you have any idea? Thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment