welp, this is just one of the corners.. I got so many corners to mess around.. hehehehe.. till next corner girls! have fun!
I am making a mess..
and this is how my living room looks like.. at one of the corners..
hammer, wire basket, plate hangers.. and lots of junks.. here & there..
and after like few hours.. this is the outcome..
this corner initially was full of my small collection of brass teapots, candle stands and Asian knick knacks I collected over the years..
but now this is how it looks and I love it.. I feel COTTAGE! hehehehehe
I hang up the two frames my friend gave me, recently. then brought out the two tiers rack from Kak Ros.. and started moving things.. here & there..
I love my purple babushka doll from Emily.. she is sweet as the candy that Karla gave me, next to the doll with Tini's Paris tin and Shellbell crochet blue rose flower..
I also love Kak Khadijah's vintage biscuits tin.. rusty and pretty! sitting on top of wooden small wallpaper box with Shirl's lavender pouch and Shellbell's crochet pink rose.
and I really love Lucy's wooden blocks.. wish I have more.. so that I can play around at my other corners.. hehehehe
while these are just some of my vintage bowls, plates in big and small sizes.. in various flowers and colours.. but most of them have pink flowers on it..
oh can you see the pink box behind the set of plates and bowls.. welp, that one was a gift from Lali, my dearest friend all the way from Seattle!.. Love you girl!
these are my faves.. stack of pink roses plates & bowls..
and finally this picnic basket from Kak Mazni, found its new home.. hehehehe.. thank you girls for making my corner look pretty..
welp, this is just one of the corners.. I got so many corners to mess around.. hehehehe.. till next corner girls! have fun!
welp, this is just one of the corners.. I got so many corners to mess around.. hehehehe.. till next corner girls! have fun!
Copyright
| You Are a Life Blogger! |
|
|
5 comments:
Hi Fitty,
You did a wonderful job making over the corner of your living room and moving all of your treasures around. So many pretty things to sit and look at.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
How darling! It's absolutely beautiful!
Oh, I just love the rose dishes. Beautiful.
And thanks for visiting my blog and signing up for the giveaway. I know it will be lots of fun.
Marilyn in NM
Everything looks wonderful!
You have been busy!
Post a Comment