Babette has a sister..

yipppeee!!! if you remember, sometimes in February, I adopted Babette from Lucy's nursery.. and last few weeks, I decided to adopt another pink baby girl name Phoebe..

She came in pink wrappers..

in a handmade pink flowery wallpaper bag with vintage lace pink ribbons and tags..

this is pretty bag, rite girls?

and inside the bag, there is another pink/red wrapper

andddd... TAAAADDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..
my new pinky baby girl Phoebe!..

She is so beautiful isn't she?
Just look at her pink Beret with small flowers on it..
super cute with her mousy hair..
I really love her hair.. look so real!..

and her vintage gown.. oh so pretty too!
pink floral recycled cotton and
paler pink pantaloons trimmed
with vintage french braid..
that's what exactly Lucy said..



even her pink waist band has a small flower on it..

Oh did I mention she came with a stand.. hehehehe



Oh goodness.. there is so much pink on her that makes her mumsie (moi) dizzy! hehehehe

so now, all my three girls live together in my glass display cabinet until they find their own home..

Am sure, Babette is happy to be reunited with her pink baby sister Phoebe and cousin Karkie.. and soon she gonna have another two sisters joining the circle..
Happy Pink Saturday girls! Hope you enjoy looking at my girls.. and do visit Beverly for more lovely pinkies..

Have a great Easter Sunday!

45 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi Fitty!
Phoebe sure is a cutie! Well, they all are..LOL! Her dress is just lovely.

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
and a Happy Easter!
Deanna :D

Anonymous said...

Phoebe and her friends are just adorable, I expect they feel right at home in your home.

Eclectic Chic Style said...

They're all adorable!!! I love them!!
Have a Super Pink Saturday!
♥ Teresa

Marja Rijnsburger said...

Phoebe and her friends are so cute.
I wish you a happy Easter.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Oh my goodness.. so cute!

Mary said...

She is adorable and I'm sure she will feel right at home:)
Happy Easter!

Jorgelina said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter!!!

Claudia said...

Phoebe is darling! A vision in pink! Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty!

Kris said...

Awww' Phoebe is just too darn cute and looks like she feels right at home.

Have a happy PS day

Kris

jeanne said...

Good morning Fitty, when I saw the name Babette, it gave my heart a little jump. That was my sweet poodle's name that we sent to doggie heaven in December. I adore that name and of course I adore your pretty French girls too. Phoebe is so pretty in pink. Love the beret!!!

Wishing you and your family blessings for Easter.

Hugs...Jeanne

Elyse said...

this pinky rose says, adorable!

happy PS 2 U and happy easter!

xo

LADY JANE said...

Fitty....Happy Pink Easter to ALL your pink girls,and special blessings for YOU and your family! Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

What a lovely little doll. These dolls must look adorable living together.
Happy PInk Saturday,
Karen

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Day, Fitty!
She is so sweet all dressed in pink! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Easter weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Susie Jefferson said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty

And Happy Easter too - in a wonderful cloud of pinkness with your new cutie.

imjacobsmom said...

Hi Fitty, Phoebe is adorable! I love all her details! I bet they are all happy to be reunited! Happy Pink Saturday and Easter! ~ Robyn

Unknown said...

Those are so cute, adorable and very create! Love the packaging as well!

Happy PINK!
Lorena

Glennis said...

What cuties, all three. Have a great Pink Saturday!

Dru said...

Phoebe is adorable as are her friends, thanks so much for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday!

Connie said...

Ohmygosh, another "mouth to feed", honey!! hahahah
xoxo
Connie

Kathy said...

Sweet, pretty girls!
xo...Kathy

Bumble Bee Cottage said...

Hi Fitty, what gorgeous girls! You must be so please with them, they make a sweet pair. Thankyou for sharing.

Betty said...

She's so cute Fitty! Have a wonderful pink Easter!

BailiwickStudio said...

What a sweet little thing! They all look like they'll be the best of friends. ::Jill

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Good morning Fitty!

Oh, your new little girl is just toooo cute! How very sweet.

Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Easter,
Spencer

Sue said...

What sweet girls! So glad they can keep each other company!
Blessings~LillySue

Lisa said...

I'm in Love with Phoebe! You are lucky ot have found her! and sooo pink!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty.

She's beautiful. I keep meaning to order one of these from Lucy, but I still haven't gotten to it. Lucy does such beautiful work.

KatCollects said...

I love beautifully wrapped packages. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Phoebe is super cute!!! Happy PS and a very Happy Easter, too!!!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Fitty....Phoebe is darling and so are her friends! Love the little pink hat!!
Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful Easter!
Jil

Nancy said...

Hi Fitty - she is absolutely darling and I love her beret. Have a wonderful Easter....:)Nancy

Stephenie said...

Oh My Goodness!!! She is just a cutie..I love her little dress..Such a pretty little thing..All of you dolls are just to cute...Happy Easter...
STephenie

Christine said...

Phoebe has such pinkness; she is very cute!!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Christine

alicesg said...

Cool, we both have dolls for this pink saturday. :) Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter.

Maison Douce said...

They are so cute!!! Have a wonderful Easter!!
Isabel

Char said...

So glad you adopted Phoebe, she looks so pretty from her head to her toes, Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter too, Char

suesueb said...

she is so darling! and pink!! hope you have a wonderful pink week!

HiHo said...

sweet as can be!
happy pink, Heidi

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

How sweet your little Phoebe is. I love her pink crocheted beret. She looks right at home amongst the other dolls. What a lovely collection you have. Thank you for your visit and nice comments.

Best Wishes,
Kay

Anonymous said...

Cute! Happy (belated) Pink Saturday!

X Es X

Catharina Maria said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I love your pink-doll
Rini the Netherlands

Mermaids of the Lake said...

She is darling! Happy late Pink Saturday.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hello Fitty! Happy PS & Easter a little late! Love your newest sweet dolly!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Nancy said...

Just so cute! All three.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.