Happy Easter..

Found this book back few months ago from a secondhand book store.. and I thought of why not I put a post since it is about Easter..

what I love most about this book is the drawing.. beautiful drawings from the Precious Moments series and little golden book


just look at this girl.. isn't she the cutest girl????

ahhhh.. friends and tea always a good match..


Happy Easter everyone!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

That is a precious book! Thanks for sharing.

Deb said...

that is such a sweet book thank you for sharing it with us, Happy Spring!

debi said...

What a sweet book...and the pictures are adorable!

Stephenie said...

Love the Precious Moments book. Thanks for the momento to stop and Thank God for the gift of life...
Stephenie

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.