Wordless Wednesday


Dixie from French Lique Texas is hosting
weekly Wordless Wednesday
and the theme given is
Blogger's Choice..


Be sure you visit Dixie to see more of lovely girls
who join this Mr. Linky event..

enamelware basin was bought from here..
a lovely lady that I recently got to know..

22 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the pottery, Fitty. Happy WW...Nancy

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I love the plate, plates and roses are 2 of my biggest weakness.

Jill said...

Happy WW! Pretty!

ClassyChassy said...

Nice enamelware!

Candy said...

Pretty piece. Wonderful colors.
Happy WW, Candy

Anonymous said...

Don't we find the greatest "stuff" on others blogs? You did great with this beautiful purchase! Thanks for the link. Happy WW!! Dana

Kat said...

This is really lovely, thanks for sharing the link and thanks for stopping by. Didn't mean to spook you with the bear lol. Kathy

Deb said...

they make me think of spring and a nice family dinner!

Dixie said...

love the vintage dishes.. always a delight for the eyes...
blessings. Dixie

Lynda said...

Lovely! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have one just like it...Ann

Leah said...

beautiful.

happy wordless wednesday!

xinex said...

What a beautiful bowl! I am in love with the colors especially the aqua...Christine

Anonymous said...

HAPPY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...YOUR ENAMEL-
WARE.
I DON'T KNOW IF I TOLD YOU BUT I LOVE YOUR BLOG. I ENJOY IT TREMENDOUSLY.
BLESSINGS
debbie

Anne Fannie said...

I love the plates and that bowl!

Anonymous said...

pretty plate ;-)
Have a wonderful day!

Smiles and thank you for stopping by my blog..we had a wonderful getaway for our anniversary.

Smiles,
K

Anonymous said...

Hello , I'm so glad you stopped by my blog to enter my giveaway. I can see why the chocolate pot caught your eye. Such pretty roses. I'll be back . Sue

momma said...

that is a beautiful piece. the colors are so bright!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Happy WW.

Stephenie said...

I love your enamelware...I love the color and the roses are just soooo beautiful...
Stephenie

Carol Kennon said...

Happy WW. Beautiful pieces.

Mary@Boogieboard Cottage said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love your dishes, they'd make a nice tablescape. Mary :O)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.