It was a surprise visit.. they were so happy to meet the kids and after some yummylicious dishes, I took them out.. we all went to Sg. Buloh, a well known area where one could get cheap varieties of flowers & fruit trees for their gardens..
orchids in many colours & types..
sunflowers.. so bright & happy..
Amaryllis
sweetpeas..
miniature roses.. I bought a pot of this rose
hybrid hibiscus.. so pretty but hard to care..
lime trees
roses
alamanda flowers.. I love these flowers.. never stop flowering..

impatients..
we were there for few hours and really enjoy our visit there.. there were so many nurseries to visit.. and am so glad that we went.. coz this is one of the places that the grandparents love to go.. seeing their happy faces are priceless..
7 comments:
What a beautiful day you all had.. A visit with grandparents and the beauty of a greenhouse as well. I'm looking forward to being able to get into a greenhouse. It will be a few months before we're able to do that here. Thanks for the vistit to see the suitcase full of pink.. Have a super Sunday..
hugs ~lynne~
Wow!!!! This just makes me want spring to come sooner...I love all the beautiful colors and flowers....Glad you had a special day with the kids and grandparents....
Mo :-)
Well, a visit to the grandparents and checking out other pretty flowers is better than working in your own yard right?
*teehee*
gotta love to go visit the grandparents then a trip to the Nursery Garden! It's a JOY of looking all the blooming flowers and plants!
HUGS!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sounds like you had a wonderful day and the plants are beautiful.
Fitty,
It was so great to visit all these nurseries with you! I can't believe I have 3 more months to wait!! But you gave me a little sampling of those fun days to come. The flowers are just so pretty! :-)
Thanks for a great post!
xoxo
Jane
Okay, i'm jealous! I could just smell all the flowers and the warmth and soil. I could just see all those bright colors. What a great day! ~ Robyn
Post a Comment