I miss all the short stops during lunch time at the KLCC Shopping Mall at the Petronas Twin Towers..
How I miss hanging around at Kinokuniya book cafe and enjoy the food and beautiful sceneries of the City.. surrounded by park, pool, old & new archictecture office buildings, hotels, apartments & condos.. *sigh* I really miss working in that area.. I miss seeing the city in action..so the next best thing to do is to drive to the nearest shopping mall and look at what I found.. there is a new home decor shop in town.. here are just some of the pictures I managed to snap..
I do not know that is this call.. butter dish? or is it for cheese? but it sure looks pretty on your kitchen table or counter..
just look at the white furniture.. now these are my fave! I want all them!!.. hehehehe Can I?.. hehehehe
ahhhh.. the flowers... beautifully displayed... sweet!..
and flower cushions.. in all sorts of materials.. just lovely...
lastly this cake stand.. cute I think!.. hehehehewelp.. at least that short stroll at the mall, lift up my spirit.. and give me ideas what to do next.. hehehehe.. so now I got to be back to work.. cheers!..
5 comments:
Ooooh Fitty, that would be a beautiful store to browse through even here in the U.S., chickee!!! I understand what you mean. It's hard to believe even in your country Shabby Chic/flowery froufrou is taking hold in the decorating there! Good for the women of your country that you can get it there also, honey.
Smooches,
Connie
I can see why you want everything there. LOL! I love the butter dish and the cake plate. So pretty!
Oh what pretty things! I just love the Shabby chic style and would fill my house with it too, if I could get the things. It is a style that is just now catching on here in Germany. There used to be a small shop in town that sold the most wonderful shabby chic items from Denmark. But sadly it closed up and how I miss it. A very nice post! cheers, Deborah
Wow.. these are beautiful. I could certainly get lost browsing thru all these beautiful things, and then forget to go back to work..lol.. speaking of.. I'm off for work.. have a super day.
hugs ~lynne~
No wonder where you went! giggles...
I was missing my dear chat friend somewhere... behold, there she is... at the mall.
It's a beautiful set up to look and drool at. giggles...
Love U!
Post a Comment