what to cook..

Have you ever encounter a situation where you don't even know what to cook?? seriously, I HATE to think what to cook for dinner! I would rather ask my kids what they want for dinner instead of thinking the whole course of meal. By doing that, I know they gonna eat it a lot.. and this is a win win situation.. for all of us.. hehehehe..

anyway I love watching them eating my homecook food.. to be honest, we hardly go out for fast food nor we go for take aways.. I wouldn't mind cooking for them.. rather that seeing them eating junk food.. and waste my moolah!.. hehehehe

so now.. this is my fridge.. and you must be laughing out loud at me, when I tell you that I need a foot stool just to look at wherever stuff I shoved into my top freezer.. hehehehe..

yes.. I am NO KIDDING!.. I am a very petite girl.. about 5ft tall.. and my fridge is huge & taller than me :P but I do love my fridge.. I fell in love with the fridge the first time I saw in the shop.. hehehehe.. bought it two years ago.. one of the biggest fridge I ever see..

I love the big space!.. and the fridge looks like full of stuff.. but seriously we are out of fresh milk, butter, veggies & fruits ~ we love those twos.. and lots more..

and those colourful containers? welp those are leftovers from 3 days ago.. and by tomorrow, half of it will be out in the trash..

*sigh* now I remember.. the whole groceries list that I wrote down .. it is still in my purse!.. dang.. about time I hit the market.. ciao bella!

4 comments:

pure Viefalt said...

*lol* could be our fridge. Full of stuff, but always the wrong one.

nice greetings from Vienna
Betty

Blondie's Journal said...

Fitty,

This was just a cute post! Seems the fridge shrinks when it is full and gets bigger when it's not. And always, we are out of the main things, milk, butter & eggs (& especially for me, Diet Pepsi!)

Have a great week!! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Neabear said...

My fridge is not that big. I would love a fridge with a freezer drawer on the bottom.

Diane Mars said...

Ok next time we need to see little you in front of that HUGE Fridge... Sure does look like yours has great storage inside.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.