Happy Saturday lovely ladies and I got to miss
Beverly's Pink Saturday party today as I have exhausted my pink pictures to share & tell.. so I guess window shopping might be a good thing to do next... what say you? hehehehehe
anyway, this weekend I have decided to feathering my nest.. I've been moving furnitures, knick knacks here & there.. now I've done with my living room..

sorry for the dark picture above.. forgot to switch on the lights.. :P

next room to foofy fluffy would be my bedroom.... hehehehe.. I am not ready to share.. but here are some pictures to peek..
some old perfume bottles I have been keeping in the cupboard.. so about time they are out on display.. some are mine.. some are old vintage ones.. some are from my mom..

I got one buck for 7 of these small paper lanterns in various shapes & colours.. I love these lanterns.. might prettified the lanterns later.. hehehehe

while these 2 big lanterns were from
Andrea's Etsy.. got it last year..

she made few of them.. I got two of them..

Isn't that sweet & romantic kindda lanterns.. with all the lace, feathers, ribbons, chandelier crystal .. Do visit her.. she is very creative lady... love all her creations.. so pretty sweet!..

and look at what just arrived at the door.. a pair of cottage wooden shutters.. lovely isn't it?
Elyse thank you so much! I really love these shutters.. even tho the colour is aqua blue.. totally out from my fave pink.. but I really love it!. I think the roses really bought me in!.. Oh Elyse, thanks for the cloth pins too! super cute!
I do not know why lately, I'm beginning to like aqua blue.. been having bit of the colour here and there in small dosage..

I'm really excited to get these shutters.. especially seeing it here at
Cynthia's blog.. I love visiting her and love looking at her house.. the way she decorates her nest.. so very cottagey.. and you too should give her a visit!..
since this week is another long weekend.. (thanks to Thaipusam, we got Monday as a public holiday) I've been planning to do some art & craft work.. soooo... toodles! I got lunch to prepare.. have a great weekend! xoxo
12 comments:
Fitty,
I am always thinking I am running out of pink but then something else pops out! Love your living room, I like the plaids mixed with florals and all your knick-knacks...beautiful, I will send you a feather duster!! Sneeze.!
I love the new things you have, especially the shutters. What will you do with them?
Can't wait to see what arts & crafts projects you make this weekend!! :-)
xoxo
Janie
Hi fitty, I LOVE your nest..I want to see more! It looks so comfy.
The shutters are wonderful.
Blessings ~Mary~ :-}
Oooooh, Fitty, your house looks like it would fit right in California, chick!! Pink and green and froufrou. And I have some shutters almost like those sitting on a plant shelf over my living room. Check it out on my blog, right hand side up at the top. You'll see them there.
Happy PS, chickee,
Connie
Your home looks adorable.
My bedroom is under "change' so I too can only gives peeks until it totally is finished. hehe!
Happy PINK Saturday!
Fitty...I swear I just typed your name as Pinky! LOL Your home is so pretty. I am in love with that blue lately too! I just found the prettiest leather purse in that color. I'll share it this week. Have a wonderful weekend. It's a three day weekend for us too.
I enjoyed my tour here. I like your style.
Charlotte
You are a lady after my heart. I just love your home and all of the pink and pastels...so, so pretty!
hi fitty,
i am so happy that the shutters are part of your feathering!
how fun to see the shutters i worked on so far away! amazing how blogging connects us all!
enjoy!
xo
Hello Fitty, thank you so much for stopping by. I love your post today, your feathering of your nest is so sweet and cozy. Love those shutters! Those perfume bottles are so pretty and you did alot of posting since last Saturday. I'll have to check out Cath Kidson, I did not know she had a catalog. Love her stuff! Loved to see your city and where you work, those plants in the garden center are just beautiful! So nice of you to share!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Very beautiful house. Love those paper lanterns. Happy Pink Saturday.
so much pink prettiness! love the shutters especially! happy pink week!
Your photos of your home are great. Thanks for sharing!
I love the little shutters and they seem like they could fit in with your scheme....that aqua goes with your colors and the rose on the shutters is pretty!
Post a Comment