If you were to read
here,
here,
here,
here ,
here and
here... (too many here! Am I?!) hehehehe you will realise that we all do have something in common!
We
LOVE CATH KIDSTON.. and we are so happy and excited to me at least, to see the latest
Cath Kidston catalogue.. just got it in the mail.. welp, if you want one of this, just go to Cath's website and ordered one.. it is FREE.. but you must sign in/register as a member first..

This time around, the catalogue is much much better than the old small ones.. more up to date.. lots of new items and better pictures too..

just look at this picture above.. pretty don't you think? how about another bag below with red handle.. it is so ME!.. I love it..

even this one looks good too..

There are so many things that I want in here.. If money is not an issue I would get everything in the shop.. but welp.. too bad my dad is not Bill Gates or Mr Warren Buffet.. so I guess window shopping is the best thing to do.. and keep on dreaming Fitty!.. hehehehehe
who knows one day, my dreams would come true!.. hehehehe
1 comment:
Ohhh...that looks like a great catalog...I've never seen that!
Love the little flowered bag...you should get it.
Post a Comment