Beautiful Life..

Every Friday, Melissa from The Inspired Room inviting you girls in blogsville to participate in her Beautiful Life link party.. and I've decided to join for this week..

Nothing makes me feel happy baking muffins for my love ones knowing that it will be eaten and enjoyed by those who eat it..

I woke up early this morning, as early as 5 in the morning, to whip down 4 dozens of these blueberry chocolate chip muffins for my family gathering and ex schoolmates gathering, today..

and nothing makes me happy and feel beautiful seeing all these muffins are ready to be packed and send out with so much love.. to savour by those I love so much...

and yes I took one muffin for breakfast.. and it taste good... YUM!..

and that simply a beautiful life, to be able to enjoy the simplest and one of the most comforting food in every day life..

Thanks Melissa for making me looking at my day, as early as this.. with lots of love..

4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Fitty,

Those blueberry muffins look scrumtious!! And beautiful! Best of all they were made with love straight from your beautiful heart!! :-)

xoxo
Janie

LaliSweet1 said...

Now you are making me HUNGRY!!!!!
LOL

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

I love blueberry muffins! mmmm...warm with butter? Yum!

Neabear said...

Those look yummy! I also love the baking cups you used too.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.