I love this wall clock..

the clock looks so vintagey.. I love it.. so I made my payment since it was Buy It Now item in eBay.. but unfortunately, the seller cheated me.. she took my money and never send the item after numerous emails sent to her!.. I was sad and furious at the same time.. and I still miss this clock.. wondering where can I find another clock like this.. *sigh*
5 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry! I hope you got your money back and made a complaint with ebay. That's just so frustrating.
Hope you find another clock!
Debi
really? can you complain somewhere? that is lousy.
Bummmer....sorry you didn't get the clock....it's beautiful and perfect for you cute cottage!
PS: I also like the platters in your previous post. They are so unusual...pretty shapes and colors!
hi fitty, so sorry to know about that. Thank god that so far I had a good experience shopping at ebay. I even bought 2 pcs of shabby wall clock..*wink*. Btw, thanks so much for adding my blog at your blog. I will do the same. Have a great weekend.
That is horrible! I hope you can get your money back. Also I hope the ebay people get on her case.
Post a Comment