if you happen to have this beautiful diary.. would you use it?..
I love Cath Kidston.. one of her biggest fan! and how I wish she has a store somewhere in my City.. (praying one of her agents or staff or whatnot.. read this! hehehehe) but too bad the nearest store is thousands miles away and need me to fly for 5 or 6 hours to Japan.. hehehehe so, next plan is to order this from Kinokuniya.. my fave bookstore in town and very reliable one!..
I actually can order it from her online shop.. but due to expensive shipping fee after the exchange rates, I might as well wait till I win a lottery and shop there! reason being I love all her stuff and I need everyone of them!.. hehehehehe.. HOARDER ME! heheheh
I ordered two of her items actually.. one is the above 2009 calendar and next is the stickers & labels book..
just look at one of the pages in the diary.. isn't that pretty or what?? would you write anything on it??

oh boy.. this is difficult you know.. but again whats the use of buying if you don't enjoy using it!.. am I right? hehehehe.. what say you?
I actually can order it from her online shop.. but due to expensive shipping fee after the exchange rates, I might as well wait till I win a lottery and shop there! reason being I love all her stuff and I need everyone of them!.. hehehehehe.. HOARDER ME! heheheh
I ordered two of her items actually.. one is the above 2009 calendar and next is the stickers & labels book..
5 comments:
I'm a "firm" believer of using what you have.. and these would be great to look at each day.. they are so pretty and so dainty..hope you're having a super w/k.
hugs ~lynne~
Yes, I would. It's too pretty NOT to use, sweetpea. Just trying to catch up after 2 weeks of passing kidney stones and 250 blogs to catch up with.......Sigh.......
Smooches, girlfriend,
Connie
Go for it.
Charlotte
You know what, I would go for it. Afterall, if you are journaling you will look at it everyday rather than put it in a drawer and save it. :) ~ Robyn
ooh! love this stuff. i would use the stickers for sure but would probably end up displaying the journal. i love paper!
Post a Comment