Pink Saturday..

is here and last week Pink Saturday party was fun! Almost everyone made the year 2008 review with so many lovely pink pictures that drools me till now.. I still coming to those blogs just to enjoy the beauty of it..

and this week, I have not much to share actually, as always, time is my main issue.. I have basically not much time to snap pictures on pink stuff so, last nite, I made the time, that is after I put all the 3 lil hillybillys off to sleep.. hehehehehe

I actually went to my pink corner and play house!.. hehehehe.. I moved some of the knick knacks again.. and I re do my old bouquet of hydrangea, pink peonies & pink roses. I split them into two.. the peonies go with the pitcher.. above and stand next to my all year around bottle brush Xmas tree.. hehehehe yes, my tree is still up on display :P hehehehe I love the tree.. and the hydrangea went into a ginger jar..

then last few days, this pink enamel brooch came in the mail.. got this from Etsy.. I love the colour.. never had one.. so this is the starting point.. of another collection.. hehehehe.. look at the pink.. isn't that pretty? what more could I ask for? hehehehehe

and after playing at my pink corner, I did some fluffing.. hehehehe.. these are my fave cushion covers.. I love the colours.. it goes well with each other.. all in my fave colours.. pink & green with roses.. sweet & comfy..

so.. DO run over to Beverly's post.. hehehehe but make sure you don't trip yourself.. hehehehe she has long ever growing list for you to visit!..

Happy Pink Saturday and have a great weekend!..

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Love your pink pillows, so charming.

Kindredly, Lynne Laura

Betty said...

Fitty, I always love visting you when I need to see some "fluff"! those pillows are so pretty and I love that brooch!

Dixie said...

Pink Peonies... my favorites... can't wait until May! love the pink pillows too...

Have a blissful pink Saturday!

Dixie

LADY JANE said...

Fitty,Just tiptoeing thru your pinks as to not wake your little "billies"..how adorable! Love the pin...makes me say I NEED ONE TOO! Happy Pink Saturday to you! Hey...lol..with all that Pinkness I have a question...lol..do your little billies dream PINK?

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

thank you all! hehehehe

glad that you all love the pink pillows and the brooch too.. and of course peonies.. love peonies but too bad weather is not suitable for us to have it plant in the garden. being in the asia region.. where rain & shine is 24/7..

and Jane.. hehehehe.. why not you start getting one of the brooch too! hehehehe shhhh.. don't tell anyone.. I make all my hillybillies sleep with pink flowery pillows hehehehehe..

Judith said...

Happy Pink Saturday - and indeed a wonderful assortment of pink, love the pillows. Judith

Lori Lynn said...

Happy PS!

SmilingSally said...

You have Plenty of Pink in your Pink corner. Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I love those pillows, just beautiful

Virginia said...

Very pretty!!!!

Have a Blessed and Happy weeekend,
Virginia :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Lovely post!

~ Gabriela ~

Glennis said...

We all need a little corner to call our own, don't we? Yours is so pretty! Have a lovely Pink Saturday!

Karin said...

Love those pillows!

My name is Riet said...

Love your pink pillows. Very charming. Happy pink Saturday

Fifi Flowers said...

Pretty pillows! Happy PINK Saturday! ENJOY! Fifi

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it all. But the flowers and the pillow cushions are my favorites. Pink, gree and cream are my favorite colors..:). Happy Pink Saturday and have a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

Oh those yummy pillows. They are beautiful.

The Muse said...

i was not able to be in this sat pink festivities...and yet i want to give shouts out to all who did..hope to see you next week!

gosh i want to snuggle in those pillows...sip tea and read :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

~Lovely blog~

~Debbie
www.quiltsgaloreandmore.com

Elyse said...

hi fitty,

love the tour of pink! especially the pillows!

happy weekend!

elyse

Jennifer said...

Happy Pink Sat!Your pink pillows are so pretty!Wow is that brooch beautiful!Hugs,Jen

imjacobsmom said...

Pretty pinks again this week - your new little broach is cute! Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

Lady Pamela said...

Beautiful cushion covers. Thanks for sharing.
Pamela

Sondra Behne' said...

love your pillows...I am a pillow person. I must have twinty pillows on my bed.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty.

Girl, you always have such pretty pinks to share with us. I love all of your pillows.

Neabear said...

If I want a "pink fix" all I gotta do is come and visit you and all your pink pretties. The new brooch is so pretty. Happy Belated Pink Saturday!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.