these past few weeks, with limited time allocated for ME, I managed to finish my collage birthday card for a dear friend who just celebrated her birthday.. hehehehe *wink*wink* hehehehe
and also did a half finish collage that I purposely left as is.. and sent it out to another friend whom I know would turn this card into a beautiful embellishment..
then on one of the nights, I made this cornbread with Chilli. this is our fave comfort food at home.. kids ate it with tortilla.. and I like it better with cornbread.. all homemade except the tortilla! Yumm! hehehehe
while this last one is a pixie of my lil boy.. on his first day to Kindy.. he is yet to get his uniform so for time being he can wear shirts and jeans or sports attire.. do you know that I cried when I sent him to Kindy.. hehehehehe I know.. very silly me! :P but yeah.. am gonna miss him a lot.. I definitely seeing lots of changes in him.. for a small 5 years old boy.. he is trying to be independent.. no more mommy help me with my shirts or pants or shoes or socks.. now he wants to do all by himself!.. Lucky me or poor me? hehehehehe..
so that's a bit update here.. I am still without my home lappie and currently using my office lappie for this blogging.. I miss my home lappie with tonnes of my pictures in it.. and at the same time, I am worried sick with my parents.. both are not doing good healthwise.. so I am always on standby anytime in case one of them call to send them to the hospital.. I've been checking on them everyday.. dad has his heart, sinus, asthma issues.. while mom more on her blood pressure, sugar level and her knee.
well, till next post! Have a great week! Take care!
p/s: I've been seeing lots of Valentine swap in blogsville and I've join Dolly in her vintage swap.. then I saw Karla is doing one here and also another swap here.. now I am contemplating whether should I join another 2 swaps?..
well, till next post! Have a great week! Take care!
p/s: I've been seeing lots of Valentine swap in blogsville and I've join Dolly in her vintage swap.. then I saw Karla is doing one here and also another swap here.. now I am contemplating whether should I join another 2 swaps?..
4 comments:
Your "Big Boy" is adorable! I cried when I sent my girls to kiddy too...let me tell you it will ONLY get worse! My youngest daughter turns 27 next Wednesday...she graduates in May with her teaching degree! A bit ago on her last semester day of student teaching her children honored her and gave her a little party,I was invited! The children loved that her "Mommy" came...and you have not been truly comforted in life until a third grader that has just read aloud...Why Ms Klingler will be the BEST teacher ever" turns to me...as I am crying like a baby...hands me a tissue and says...You'll be ok...
OK???? Yep but how when my little girl walks across that stage in May...will I ever contain myself?
Enjoy your "big boy"...for in a bit he will be "bigger".
I'm worrying about you, knowing about your parents' health woes. You only can take so much in life.
omgoodness... see him GROWN! Kiddy already? I'm about to cry!
*sigh*
Miss & Love U!
Your little boy is a sweetie! I cried every time one of my kids started school. Even the youngest! My youngest graduates from high school next year. I'll have to bring a box of tissue!
It is hard letting go of our children as they grow up, even if it is just a little bit at a time. I hope your parents will be okay. Take care of yourself too!
Post a Comment