look at what I just got!.. hehehehehe.. the most awaited parcel.. all the way from Shellbell's house.. hehehe.. none other than my grany squares blankie!.. hehehehe.. I am so happy, excited and jumping up and down with joy!.. I am doing my happy dance!.. YIPPEEE! Finally I've crossed out one of my ultimate things that I really want.. and this blankie is a present for myself!.. Thank you Mr. Postman who came about 10 mins after I got home from work.. hehehehewhile pictures below are some of the long journey that the blankie went tru for the past 6 months.. from choosing the basic colours to choosing arrangement to choosing the borders...








again, Shell I thank you so much for these wonderful blanket and the extra gifts too.. wait no.. I can't thank enough..yeap.. thats the feeling I feel now and the same thanks goes to Lali my dearie bubbly girl.. she made my dream came tru'! To both of these ladies, I love you tonnes! I cherish our friendship since in P1 and then in Cafemom.. and now in blogsville.. thanks hun!welp, I got to go.. my blankie is calling me.. hehehehe time to chill out in front of the TV with blankie on my lappie while watching my kids playing the tic tac toe.. adieu!
psst: Shell, next project could be ripple blankie for me or the kids? hehehehehe or the hexagon ones just like the one I showed to Lali.. hehehehe.. stay tune! hehehe
3 comments:
Yikes... Hexagons! *teehee* I'm so happy and relieved the box had arrived... also, Shell can relax too.
Now go enjoy your new blanket that you waited for so long!
yay..
~♥♥♥~
Just gonna copy my comment from the other site:
Wow ,that box took a beating ,lol. I am so happy it finally arrived!!! Couldn't wait for you to get it. And that blankie looks better in person ,doesn't it? The pics I took did it no justice. I loved making this for you. So happy that you have it now. Tell the kids ," enjoy the games and love you all".
hugs
That is very prettty! I am glad you got it finally. Looks great on your couch.
Post a Comment