I've been puttering..

around the house here and there.. been moving the knick knacks here and there.. especially finding a space for my bottle brush Christmas tree that just arrived last week. Isn't this pretty? hehehehe..
this is my very first bottle brush tree I bought from Etsy.. and I have another one coming, hopefully soon in Pink!.. hehehehe I'll share with you later on that one..
and for some one who didn't celebrate Xmas.. I seems to have a bit of Xmas baubles here and there scattered all over my house.. hehehehe.. I seriously do love all the Xmas decorations.. especially all the beautiful shinny baubles.. I do collect some.. and I will continue to collect more.. and somehow I love these baubles in the glass jar.. been moving it here and there.. finding the right place to call home..

then I redo my candy cane vase.. I glued some lace trimmings I got from Karla.. and now it looks much better.. hehehe more feminine..

I remembered last year, I sold these mini dress as Xmas baubles.. I also gave some as Xmas pressies to some close friends..

another vase that I love, with red & gold glittery baubles..

and of course my all time fave star tree toppers.. love these stars a lot! will not trade this to any one!.. hehehe
I think this glass jar looks better here.. hehehehehe.. what do you think? hehehehe

sorry for the cobwebs.. its part of the deco :P hehehe

and here is another fave Pink Glittery Xmas tree I bought many moons ago in Etsy.. it came in pair.. and I'm loving it..

welp.. I got to stop now.. my kids are calling me.. I'll share with you some other stories soon. Have a great day!

7 comments:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

These are absolutely darling..thanks for sharing..I know you had a ball "playing" with them..hugs ~lynne~

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Good morning dear friend.. I'm glad you enjoyed the pinecones in a jar..lol.. I put almost anything in ours around the house. Wait until spring..lol.. hope you're having a super day..hugs ~lynne~

Connie said...

Squeeeeeeeeeal, those little dressies are adorable, my sweet chick!! I didn't realize they celebrate Christmas in Malaysia but I'm lovin' all your ornies, honey......
Smooches,
Connie

Betty said...

I'm am giggling at you Fitty! It looks like you are having so much fun with your decorating. I love those glass jars filled with baubles. I'm going to have to find some now!

Neabear said...

How is that you didn't celebrate Christmas before and now you do? What made you change? I'm curious now why you didn't before. One of my co-workers does not celebrate any holiday because she is Jehovah's Witness.

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

welp ladies, i dont and never celebrates xmas. but i do love the decorations. So pretty n colourful. and normally my xmas decor is staying where it is for year long or until i puttering again..

alicesg said...

Very beautiful pink saturday post. Love the tiny dresses. You are so talented. Thanks for dropping by my blog and I hope to post all christmas photos by year end cause I have to leave space for Chinese New Year photos next month...lol.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.