Pink Saturday

comes again and I didn't have much to share.. *again*sigh*again*sigh*.. hehehehehe..

so here I'm showing my musical Pink Carousel I found last few weeks when I went out for lunch with my colleague.. We stopped over at this gifts shop that has so many Xmasy displays.. and this pink carousel melts my heart.. the carousel came in few colours i.e. red, white, blue and of course pink..

if I have some extra money, I might get the blue & the white ones.. and this pink one would do for now and I still think it is so adorable!.. hehehehe

even my kids like it too.. especially my lil boy Jim.. and you wouldn't believe it, if I were to tell you that he likes pink just like his mama!.. hehehehehe and this pink carousel seems to be his new fave toy..

so, again, visit Beverly for another long list of pink pictures for you to drool.. especially Xmas is just around the corner.. you might see some pink xmas trees on board!.. hehehehe adieu!

21 comments:

ShellBell said...

You'll have some pink to share very soon. You better anyway or I'll be having a huge fit with the post office ,lol.

Sondra Behne' said...

It is adorable...love things that play music. Children too always enjoy things that move and make sound, better then giving him a drum set.

I be back soon.

Sondra

Anonymous said...

It is adorable and looks like it would fit just about anywhere!

Anonymous said...

The pink carousel really is cute!! Have a wonderful weekend.

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Yes, that was a great choice...The carousel is great and will be a beautiful treasure for many years..When kids are little (boys) pink is only a color to them...it is whan they get older they kinda shy away from it....why is that.....I guess pink for girls blue for boys maybe??? I keep telling my hubby it is only a color....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Happy Pink Saturday!! This is adorable. I can see why you fell in love with it..hope you have a super Saturday..hugs ~lynne~

Betty said...

Oh! I love your little pink carousel! I used to paint carousel horses many years ago!

Kris said...

Love the carousel and of course your color selection. What a great find.

Happy PS

Kris

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

SmilingSally said...

It is sweet. Happy Pink Saturday!

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Lovely!

~ Gabriela ~

Anonymous said...

The carousel is just wonderful..I love them also...Happy Pink Saturday, have a lovely week.

Kim's Cottage said...

Awww, what a precious little carousel. It's adorable!

By the way, I really like your Christmas background on your blog. Very festive and vintage looking.

Happy Pink Saturday!


K-

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

I love carousels and that pink one is so precious!

Hugs,
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, dear Fitty.

I adore your new pink carousel. I have always loved carousels.

Connie said...

Fitty, darling template with santas and all. The little carousel is quite adorable and probably desirable also.
Smooches girlfriend,
Connie

. said...

Hi Happy pink day. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Hugs, Denise

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE the carousel!

suesueb said...

your little pink carousel is adorable! thanks for stopping to visit! have a happy pink week!!

Neabear said...

Sometimes the pink jumps out at us unexpectedly. The pink carousal is adorable. Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday. Now a pink week. Heehee.

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday Fitty!

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Kindredly, Lynne Laura

PS; like those roses!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.